كويست الاحساء

Posted by 5504312130938990023 on Apr 27, 2016

الطحين عجيب ومقرمش ومخلوط مع بهارات ايطاليه جميله

yummy

Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015

Its really nice mix. I love Namaste brand and often use this mix and one for pancakes.

Tasty and Simple!

Posted by LymeandMore on May 24, 2015

I've tried several GF pizza mixes and this one is the best hands down! The key for me seems to be to spread it as thin as possible. I use my Le Cruset griddle to make the crusts. With the Griddle, I can get 4 to 5 crusts from a bag. Sometimes I make them all and freeze for a quick meal later. Makes a perfect size for one person using the griddle.

review from Holland

Posted by Reviewer2850660 on Apr 24, 2015

Bought this mix because of the great reviews. Flour smells great. Easy and fast to make. Followed the instructions, de crust is great, but the middle stays to sticky. Like t better when it would stays more like bread.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Feb 01, 2015

Fantastic flavor and texture for gluten free pizza crust. Makes 2 pizza the size of a pizza chain medium. A new staple for GF eating!

haven't tried yet

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 23, 2014

I haven't tried this yet... but based on the gluten-free ingredients alone, I give it 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Aug 12, 2014

Have been researching wheat and how awful modern wheat is for your health and am trying to switch over to a wheat free diet. I bought this crust mix based on the great reviews and have to agree with everybody who said this stuff is delicious. This mix is so easy to make and so yummy! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Good glutenfree mix:-)

Posted by 4974673180773342551 on Jan 27, 2014

Really liked this pizza crust mix:-)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 05, 2013

The first thing that got me about this mix was the aroma of fresh herbs when I opened the bag. It baked up crispy and thin, just how I like my crusts rather than bready and doughy like Bob Mills. I added some almond flour for extra protein along with some flax and hemp seeds so it wasn't so 'white flour'. I've even made these into bread sticks which my toddler loved. I'll keep some of this in the cupboard always :)

have yet to try

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

did not make much pizza this summer, but am looking forward to trying this

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »