Nasaline Rinsing System

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Apr 19, 2009

This product is a narrow cylinder with a plunger. You have to get a separate measuring cup to mix the nasal rinsing salt with 1 cup of warm water. Then you have to suck up the mixture with the plunger several times to adminster it to your nostrils. I find this very cumbersome. I don't like it and I'm sorry that I bought it. I bought NeilMed Pharmaceutical's nasal rinse kit at Kaiser for my kids and that works a whole lot better because you put the salt into the bottle and pour warm water in it and then you shake the bottle while obstructing the opening and then administer it. No separate mixing cup. It's a lot more convenient. On the positive side, rinsing out your sinuses is so good for allergies and colds. One of my daughters used to have green gloppy mucus coming out of her nose from November through March. It was horrible. Since I started rinsing out her sinuses every day, no more green glop. If she gets a cold, what runs out of her nose is clear and easily dealt with. What a difference the rinsing makes!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3083895 on Jan 19, 2009

I've used Nasaline for about three years, and although they suggest replacing every few months, if you maintain them well, you'll get close to a year out of each one. It's a lifesaver for those with allergies and frequent sinus problems.

Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Feb 18, 2013

I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product

Game Changer-EFFECTIVE-exceeded expectations

Posted by JerseyGirl on May 27, 2016

Using daily at night with 1/4 tsp of the Himalyan Neti salt(also from iherb) reduces my allergy symptoms and controls nighttime congestion from allergies and CPAP use. Like the included case for letting the syringe air dry after use.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1286063 on May 29, 2009

My husband and I like this product so much better than a Neti pot, it's very easy to use.

Carole Collishaw

Posted by Reviewer3183427 on Sep 19, 2008

Excellent product. Received in super quick time to UK.

Nasaline, Nasal Rinsing System

Posted by Reviewer1672717 on Jan 05, 2009

Excellent product. Better than the squeeze-bottle nasal rinsing products in that it allows flow control.

Best Nasal Rising System

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Aug 19, 2009

I had tried other system to to nasal rinsing. This works the best. It works well up to a year before you need a new one.

really works well

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 18, 2010

After having trouble working with a neti pot, I bought this Nasaline nasal rinsing system. It is so easy to use...The force of the plunger allows better control of water flow than a neti pot. Helped clear my stuffed sinuses. A really great product.

Good job

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013

Really effective. I used some normal kitchen salt with luke water. The day after, i need to blow myself to remove one sort of (mucus) while I do not have a cold.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »