Sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer2518503 on Apr 14, 2008

I use this with my nettle pot and relieves sinus pressure.

My Preferred Rinse

Posted by Reviewer1098399 on May 24, 2009

Nasal rinses are available in two primary forms: unbuffered saline, as this product is, and those with a secondary ingredient, bicarbonate which buffers the solution. I find that this product yields a more pleasantly soothing rinse for me. It is as convenient to use as those products with individual packets and less expensive per use.

*********** Medical Quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Recommended by my doctor. This is MUCH better to use than regular table salt, which just irritates sinuses more. Great, pure salt. For the whole family! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Use this with your netti pot

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013

Takes away the nasal burn and is the best way to clean your sinuses. Be sure to mix with warm, clean filtered water; you don't want anything bad near your brain.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 07, 2010

I bought this when iherb was out of Himalayan Institute salt. This is better value - slightly more salt for slightly less money, but too large a container. I've just tipped these contents into the empty Himalayan salt jar and use their scoop measure too. Other than that no complaints whatsoever.

Keeps me cold free!

Posted by Reviewer1158828 on Jan 11, 2010

love it! has kept my nose clean and healthy for over 1 1/2 yrs.

Nasaline Salt

Posted by Reviewer3116497 on Jan 19, 2010

Great product. Dissolves instantly in warm water.

Great product for cold prevention

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Feb 06, 2010

My husband and I opted to do daily Nasaline nasal rinses in place of getting a flu shot this year and so far we are cold and flu free into February. Plus the Nasaline rinses really refresh your sinuses. Highly recommend the salt as well as the Nasaline syringe irrigator.

Nasaline

Posted by Reviewer1251684 on Feb 09, 2010

Very good product and very good service

Nasaline Salt

Posted by Reviewer2173996 on Mar 13, 2010

My husband and I both use this in our Nasaline Netti Pot and find it soothing and effective. We would definetly recommend it to others.