Sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer2518503 on Apr 14, 2008

I use this with my nettle pot and relieves sinus pressure.

My Preferred Rinse

Posted by Reviewer1098399 on May 24, 2009

Nasal rinses are available in two primary forms: unbuffered saline, as this product is, and those with a secondary ingredient, bicarbonate which buffers the solution. I find that this product yields a more pleasantly soothing rinse for me. It is as convenient to use as those products with individual packets and less expensive per use.

Economical Salt for your Nasaline Syringe

Posted by Reviewer1710017 on Dec 20, 2007

This is a nice, large 8 oz tub of non-iodized salt. It comes with a handy 1/2 tsp scoop. Not the best to travel with, but perfect for home use. So economical!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1376672 on Feb 02, 2008

great product

Use this with your netti pot

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013

Takes away the nasal burn and is the best way to clean your sinuses. Be sure to mix with warm, clean filtered water; you don't want anything bad near your brain.

Great for Irrigators

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jul 01, 2014

Like to put it in nasal irrigator

Squip, Saline solution salt

Posted by 5007135516063239761 on Aug 14, 2014

Haven't use yet. container will last a long time. Resonably priced.

*********** Medical Quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Recommended by my doctor. This is MUCH better to use than regular table salt, which just irritates sinuses more. Great, pure salt. For the whole family! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Saline Solution

Posted by Reviewer2015033 on Apr 24, 2008

I recommend using Nasaline, diluting it in warm water for the Nasal Cleansing Pot. I would not use any other product, because I am assured this is the best one for cleansing the nasal passage.

Excellent deal on excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2385578 on May 20, 2008

Bought 3 of these at once! They were on sale, and with a flat $4 shipping, why not take advantage of the great deal. Spent $16 total on 3 containers. Arrived quickly. Was usinng premeasured packets, but like these better, less packaging. Will buy from here again!