« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1674500 on Feb 02, 2010

If you have ever experienced any kind of sleep disorders and never tried this product do yourself a huge favor. I have used the medium expanders diligently for three weeks now and it is nothing short of a miracle. I fall asleep and stay asleep the entire night - something I haven't done quite literally in years. I still cannot believe such a simple remedy has cured my insomnia. I am giving this to every friend I know who has complained of not sleeping. It is a miracle worker.

great transaction prompt and honest

Posted by Reviewer1392191 on Feb 08, 2011

I always appreciate good online conduct. I buy so much online due to time constraints. iHerb.com provided a good product at a fair market price, promptly. The Snooze nasil expanders are very helpful as I cannot breath through my noce very well. At night they help insure a good night sleep. Not to be worn in public as they disfigure the appearance drastically but are not harmful in any way. I advise this product strongly for those suffering with septum deviation or severe allergies causing internal swelling obstructing normal nasal breathing.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1061295 on Nov 12, 2010

I was very pleased with this product. It is not at all as uncomfortable as I have believed. I highly recommend this product as an alternative to the Breathe Easy strips which leave a mark on your nose and are rather expensive. The expanders can be reused and do not cause marks on the nose.

Comfortable

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We bought 2 brands - this one ('Snooze') and 'NoZovent'.... Snnoze is a LOT more comfortable to wear. Snooze is very comfortable. NoZovent was uncomfortable, we will not be using them ........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Easier Breathing

Posted by Reviewer2064823 on Jun 01, 2009

I decided to order the Nostril Expanders because I was looking for something natural that would allow me to take in more air while breathing through my nose. I often would felt as though I was not breathing in enough oxygen no matter how hard I tried. Since using the Nostril Expanders I am able to breathe easier. It feels like I am taking in full deep breaths when I wear the expanders. I especially like to wear them while sleeping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »