Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1674500 on Feb 02, 2010

If you have ever experienced any kind of sleep disorders and never tried this product do yourself a huge favor. I have used the medium expanders diligently for three weeks now and it is nothing short of a miracle. I fall asleep and stay asleep the entire night - something I haven't done quite literally in years. I still cannot believe such a simple remedy has cured my insomnia. I am giving this to every friend I know who has complained of not sleeping. It is a miracle worker.

great transaction prompt and honest

Posted by Reviewer1392191 on Feb 08, 2011

I always appreciate good online conduct. I buy so much online due to time constraints. iHerb.com provided a good product at a fair market price, promptly. The Snooze nasil expanders are very helpful as I cannot breath through my noce very well. At night they help insure a good night sleep. Not to be worn in public as they disfigure the appearance drastically but are not harmful in any way. I advise this product strongly for those suffering with septum deviation or severe allergies causing internal swelling obstructing normal nasal breathing.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1061295 on Nov 12, 2010

I was very pleased with this product. It is not at all as uncomfortable as I have believed. I highly recommend this product as an alternative to the Breathe Easy strips which leave a mark on your nose and are rather expensive. The expanders can be reused and do not cause marks on the nose.

Comfortable

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We bought 2 brands - this one ('Snooze') and 'NoZovent'.... Snnoze is a LOT more comfortable to wear. Snooze is very comfortable. NoZovent was uncomfortable, we will not be using them ........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Easier Breathing

Posted by Reviewer2064823 on Jun 01, 2009

I decided to order the Nostril Expanders because I was looking for something natural that would allow me to take in more air while breathing through my nose. I often would felt as though I was not breathing in enough oxygen no matter how hard I tried. Since using the Nostril Expanders I am able to breathe easier. It feels like I am taking in full deep breaths when I wear the expanders. I especially like to wear them while sleeping.

Finally, no Sleep Apnea!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Jul 04, 2012

These little babies really work!  I had been looking for something to help my sleep apnea for over 2 years.  The problem is I have a narrow nose to begin with, and any kind of swelling prevents me from getting enough air through my nose when sleeping.  I have tried all kinds of supplements - found one that actually worked - but it had a debilitating side effect of making all my muscles ache from head to toe. So I had to stop taking it.   I thought of trying these nose apparatuses, but they had such mixed reviews, I never took the chance.  But finally out of desperation, I decided to try these ones. Ever since the first night using these, I am certain I have been apnea free (only a sleep test would prove if for sure, but I've no insurance).  But I haven't woken up gasping for air even once (used to several times a night) plus my husband says he hasn't heard me snoring or gasping for air either (used to wake him up all the time).  And I have been waking up feeling refreshed, instead of having that horrible dull headache...  I am even starting to lose weight, something I haven't been abe to do for the last 2 years of having apnea. Yay! Now, about the product:  They are little silicon-like cilinders that are attached together by a little bungie.  When inserted, you look like you are wearing some weird head-hunter nose-ring.  The interesting thing, is the cylinders have two large holes stampled through each end of them, which is really quite ingenious.  Cause I noticed if I stick the cylinders in so that the holes face the length of my nose rather than the sides, I get twice as much air through them.  I am convinced whoever designed these actually suffers from sinus apnea. I bought the medium size, and both fit, but for one nostril (due to my deviated septum) it is a bit too big. (It still works, but I can't insert it all the way in.) The manufacturer says they will replace one or both cylinders if they

Snore stop

Posted by 5232261888668636853 on Oct 28, 2013

I was a bit dubious to see how this would work but it does...and I wake up feeling better, having had a good night's sleep. Also don't wake up with a stuffy nose.

BREATHING DEVICE

Posted by Reviewer2959112 on Nov 04, 2011

WORKS VERY WELL FOR ME....

Snoring backup

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Oct 16, 2012

I bought this for the ocassional nights when I start to snore and keep the girlfriend up. 100% more comoftable than mouthguards/headstraps etc in keeping the nasal passage nice and open.

Should be ok

Posted by Reviewer2632630 on Jun 24, 2013

Bought it for my friend's kid, she said it is ok.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »