very nice, convenient and economical

Posted by 5452353793528678500 on Feb 10, 2013

At this time, far encountered, of what is the more conveient and economical than other product.

Power flush !

Posted by Myozen on Jun 18, 2015

I have post-nasal drip for the past 5 years. Started using Nasal Flow Cleansing for the past 2 years, but somehow the force of the pump does not flush out the mucus very well. Just started using Nasaline Squip 2 weeks ago, and felt the cleansing is more powerful and flushing more thorough. Using it twice a day and manage to maintain a cough-free 8 to 10 hours of activities. The silicone head seals each nostrils perfectly.

Very Good

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Jul 28, 2015

easy to use and works well

perfect for cleaning nose

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

warm ,hot ,cold water ,I try all .the bottle no change no damage.

Very pleased with this product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I especially enjoy the low price of this product. It is the first nettipot/nasal rinsing product I have ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it really is quite a breeze to use with no issues. Even comes along with a bunch of little salt packets to put in the water.

Handy, well made

Posted by 4683017246221641180 on May 12, 2016

Very easy to use, ergonomical, lightweight soft plastic, much better than the ceramic types. Fits adult hands, the thin plastic may not last too long from daily use but it's worth every cent. I'll be getting another.

perfectly

Posted by 5605359580329158725 on Jun 06, 2014

A valuable thing. Easy to use. Even if children are able to wash your nose.

Very nice.

Posted by 5090751131640671542 on Mar 17, 2015

Very nice product. I can easily wash the nose. also this is include in 50 of salt packet.

easiest nasal rinsing system

Posted by freeradicle on May 09, 2015

This is very easy to fill and use and squeezing the plastic pot provides better flow control than the traditional neti pot. There is a faint plastic odour when new but it soon goes away. The instructions say it should be changed every 6 months for hygiene reasons. I think this is because even a small flexible bottle brush can't reach all the inside surfaces. Since it can't be scrubbed out properly, I just rinse it. I'd give it 5 stars if the inside of the pot could be cleaned more thoroughly. The 2 other parts detach and can be cleaned fairly easily.

I bought this specifically for when I travel and need something light and not bulky.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 22, 2014

I've not used it yet, and in fact have never used a squeeze-type of nasal rinse, I am happy with free-flow. But this is a really great deal because it's light and flexible, and you get the 50 saline packets. It's a decent size too - a lot of these are too small. I can't imagine what could go wrong, but shall report back if anything does. Update to add a star: I took this travelling - brilliant! Light, east to use,you can fill it easily enough (though it's not a very wide opening). I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »