New To iHerb?

Nasopure, Nasal Wash, The Sibling Pac, 2 Squirts (4 oz. Each), 10 Swish Sticks

My kids love this!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 13, 2014

My kids are 7 and 8, and we previously used the 'salt sprays' that are super convenient, but really bad for the environment, cost a lot and the kids only asked for them when sick. So I ordered these to try them. We watched the video on the Nasopure website first - there is a special video for kids with three kids using it - my kids loved it! Then we tried - and between giggles and squirting my kids love this new daily ritual. It's easy and they really saw the benefit right away. I do suggest using it in the shower (not the bath) or over a sink. Have some tissues handy if you do it over the sink. Also, get some waterproof name stickers to label the bottles as it is one bottle per person. After I run out of the pre-made salt packets, I think I will use our own himalayan pink salt, but the packets are a great way to start and good for travel.