From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer3306109 on Jun 05, 2011

I'm totally in love with this products. My lips get dry though.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1768326 on Jun 13, 2011

very good

9-27-11

Posted by Reviewer2996669 on Oct 02, 2011

This product really works . My son has acne and this product has made a big difference .

Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 22, 2011

My son was put on antibiotics which I was not happy about so looked for a more natural product & found this. Since he has been taking them his skin is a lot less inflammed looking & his acne has decreased considerably. Will continue to buy this product for him

Great

Posted by Reviewer2546061 on Mar 02, 2012

It did help my face.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

This is the product you need in your cubboard if you have teenagers with Acne!!!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2241235 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the only product I have taken to treat acne, the only actually that has worked for me. It is very simple to take. In one side of my face I have only 3 marks of pimples I had last week, the rest is clear, I need time to heal the scars, and dark marks, I really love this product, it is not expensive, and maybe it will be for life o a very long time but it is the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe in one month or two I consider not using foundation, right now I use mineral powder fundation for the summer.

my husband is very happy with it!

Posted by 5214062844181417809 on Jan 19, 2013

now he can even eat whipecream, and still no acne appears!!

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Sep 23, 2013

Have tried this peels for a few days already. So far, it's ok but I've not seen a significant improvement on my skin yet. I'm sure I should take for 2 weeks before really commenting. :)Taste is ok, taste a little sweet.

GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.