It works!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.

miraculous

Posted by 5337217058474800243 on Dec 28, 2013

The only product effective for acne relief that I bougth for my daughter at this time .

final update

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)

Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Apr 14, 2014

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.

the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

seriously, the best homeopathic approach available, and certainly a better strategy than working on the skin itself.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

They really work

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Nov 12, 2009

I like these, they have been clearing up my daughters acne brilliantly. Her friend has started using them now and they work for her too. We started out takeng ClearAc from Hylands, and they worked really well, but their tablets are so small and crumbly that we tended to be left with the last ones as powder in the bottom of the pot! As an added bonus these ones also work out cheaper.