NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Sep 23, 2013

Have tried this peels for a few days already. So far, it's ok but I've not seen a significant improvement on my skin yet. I'm sure I should take for 2 weeks before really commenting. :)Taste is ok, taste a little sweet.

GOD SEND!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This product cleared my skin up better than any other product I've ever used, including dermatologist products and expensive prescriptions. I used them religiously (3x a day) for about a week and saw results. Now i use them every day to maintain.

It works!

Posted by jnewbigging From Korea, Republic of on Sep 25, 2013

I started with three a day and found after about 3-4 days, my skin started clearing up! I don't have terrible acne but definitely a few noticeable spots. Happy customer!

GREAT PRODUCT - only thing we have found that CATUALLY WORKS

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I have a 13 yo that has a rare blood disorder so he gets acne EVERYWHERE on his body when his condition worsens and nothing has worked for the last 7 years. Only downside is that it contains lactose and he is lactose intolerant so cannot give him the recommended 3 per day. just found out that there is a liquid so have ordered that now instead. Over school holidays, I gave him 3 per day for a week and he had about an 80% reduction in his acne. His become like cysts/ boils and are very painful as he gets them inside his nose and ears and genital area so very uncomfortable. this STUFF WORKS. I was amazed at how good it was.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873811 From Canada on Dec 10, 2013

Got these for my son who had been on expensive pills from the doctor with little results, he likes that they are natural and I love the price, you need at least 2 boxes to last the month but still good.. The results are gradual and he was happy...ordering again along with Home Health Blemish treatment.