Love!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 09, 2009

I typically don't suffer from too much acne, but will have occasional flare ups. I've found that these pills combined with a cleansing/moisturizing routine does wonders for my skin. So youthful and glowy!

Works for my 15 year old son

Posted by Reviewer3209327 on Mar 08, 2010

My son was using Nature's Care for men with some success on his mild/moderate acne. Although this seems to be similar, the results so far are fantastic. It's nearly clean my son's acne up entirely. Great product, great price.

Works for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

I bought this for my fiance's acne problem. It cleared his skin up in a week and he claims he feels less "heated". He gets inflammation issues due to lots of internal heat so this product seems to control it for him.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1514495 on Jun 05, 2009

This product seems to work, after the initial "cleansing." My skin is clearer and if a pimple does break out, it's not as severe or as long lasting.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Oct 09, 2010

These are great!

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1420893 on Nov 07, 2010

I love love love this. its so easy, I just put a pack in my purse and take a few throughout the day, my skin has been clearing up since the first day. I don't even really get break-outs anymore. Definitely recommend!

Excellent