Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Apr 14, 2014

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.

the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

seriously, the best homeopathic approach available, and certainly a better strategy than working on the skin itself.

THESE PUPPIES WORK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

These are great! They actually work! It takes a while for deep red cystic acne to leave, but it eventually does without leaving scars.

They really work

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Nov 12, 2009

I like these, they have been clearing up my daughters acne brilliantly. Her friend has started using them now and they work for her too. We started out takeng ClearAc from Hylands, and they worked really well, but their tablets are so small and crumbly that we tended to be left with the last ones as powder in the bottom of the pot! As an added bonus these ones also work out cheaper.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 09, 2009

I typically don't suffer from too much acne, but will have occasional flare ups. I've found that these pills combined with a cleansing/moisturizing routine does wonders for my skin. So youthful and glowy!

Works for my 15 year old son

Posted by Reviewer3209327 on Mar 08, 2010

My son was using Nature's Care for men with some success on his mild/moderate acne. Although this seems to be similar, the results so far are fantastic. It's nearly clean my son's acne up entirely. Great product, great price.

Works for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

I bought this for my fiance's acne problem. It cleared his skin up in a week and he claims he feels less "heated". He gets inflammation issues due to lots of internal heat so this product seems to control it for him.

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by 5004717788324078575 on Sep 30, 2014

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1514495 on Jun 05, 2009

This product seems to work, after the initial "cleansing." My skin is clearer and if a pimple does break out, it's not as severe or as long lasting.