love it!

Posted by 5395064519844243868 on Aug 02, 2012

These pills work!! I have been struggling with acne since I was a teenager, I am now 28. I decided to go the all natural route, my naturapath recommended these pills along with alba botanica acnedote scrub and astringent, the combination of these products work! I have been using them for about 2 months now, I still get one or two very small pimples around that time of the month but those i can live with :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Aug 16, 2008

I have been getting a lot of breakouts and decided to give Acne Relief a try, it really works in drying out and fading the acne. I would recommend this product it does what it says it does...

Worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1495542 on Apr 19, 2010

I've been using this product for awhile and I've noticed a good improvement in the ammount and frequency of breakouts, but also in the condition/tone of my skin and it's ability to heal. No one thing works for everyone, but I'd say give this one a try. It certainly can't harm! :)

Ok

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Feb 28, 2014

Well, I don't have a major problem with acne, so I didn't see much difference, although it didn't have any side effects either.

it works... i guess...

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

after taking this product, the symptoms didn't aggravate... i guess... all i want to know is that if it's okay to take this product over 14 days. having taken 60 tablets during 14 days, i'm not sure i should buy another.

Improvement visible after a week

Posted by 5246830362927317758 on Jul 19, 2014

Works significantly after a week. Less acne visible, however don't expect miracles.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Feb 13, 2009

I`ve been using it for two weeks and I have seen an improvement in my skin. Pmples seem to go away and not come back.

Quite good

Posted by 5164728654061980716 on Jun 28, 2016

As a person that is suffering from acne for quite a long time, I can say this product is good. My skin looks brighter, cleaner, and I didn't had so much breakouts since I started using this.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Mar 01, 2010

Our son is only in his third month using this. He complains a little about the taste, but his acne appears to be clearing up - definitely worth the taste!

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010

my 12 year old really likes it.