it works... i guess...

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

after taking this product, the symptoms didn't aggravate... i guess... all i want to know is that if it's okay to take this product over 14 days. having taken 60 tablets during 14 days, i'm not sure i should buy another.

It improve a lot for my 20 years acne.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Aug 16, 2010

Working product !

Worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1495542 on Apr 19, 2010

I've been using this product for awhile and I've noticed a good improvement in the ammount and frequency of breakouts, but also in the condition/tone of my skin and it's ability to heal. No one thing works for everyone, but I'd say give this one a try. It certainly can't harm! :)

i have noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1763558 on Jan 17, 2009

im breaking out less and when i do its not as severe as it was before. will continue to buy :-)

effective

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jul 12, 2009

Background skin info: -oily, extremely sensitive, acne scars, moderate pimples, blackheads -cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock (2x a day) It really is effective. I had less pimples in just days. However, I used started using a new conditioner, and I'm very sensitive to harsh conditioners, so I broke out again, but I noticed that the pimples healed faster than usual. Although it is a great product, I will not buy it again for MYSELF 'cause I don't want to become dependent on it.

Can't be bad for you!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I take these a few times a day and my skin seems to be better but maybe it is all in my head! Not sure. Give it a try! I just bought 4 more boxes.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Mar 01, 2010

Our son is only in his third month using this. He complains a little about the taste, but his acne appears to be clearing up - definitely worth the taste!

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010

my 12 year old really likes it.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Feb 13, 2009

I`ve been using it for two weeks and I have seen an improvement in my skin. Pmples seem to go away and not come back.

Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer3342455 on Mar 11, 2008

iHerb's customer service was amazing, I recieved my product in record time. The productin is working slowly but I am seeing changes. I will never shop anywhere else on line for herbal products other than iHerb I was so impressed by how quickly and efficiently they got my package to me.