It's helping fight acne

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It has helps fight acne. We used with other products so we don't know for sure what part this product helped. But we ordered again. It has no apparent side effects and maybe has some good ones.

Acne is still the same after several weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 28, 2009

Easy to take but it hasn't made any effects on my skin. However, I think I have Candida, so this isn't treating the root cause. Definitely worth for others to try because it's very natural.

Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer1177812 on Apr 15, 2011

It didnt work as it claim to be. No more improvement after taking for more than 3 weeks.Not recommended!

good

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Dec 20, 2011

sweet tasty

Acne Relief

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Aug 16, 2011

The pill itself is tasteless and ok to chew. Results, I'm not getting as many blemishes. I do still however get the large ingrown pimples.. might be just my genetics/or diet though.

Está bien.

Posted by 5597235027813180209 on Jul 01, 2013

Lo he podido utilizar poco pero si he notado una pequeña mejoría. También he notado que me resecaba la boca y la pastilla me sabia un poco mal.

Feel like it started it work..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

..but like any acne product, healthy lifestyle (exercise, sunshine, water, sleep, healthy food choices) has to be maintained with it.

So Far So Good

Posted by 5077747878392957643 on May 17, 2012

As far as I can tell my breakouts have lessened a bit.

Not my product

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

I drank one package. Not on my skin has no effect at all. New spots are formed just as often, jumping pass slowly. The good: a decent part of a small amount of pills does not cause nausea.

Somewhat good

Posted by 5319550407085860666 on Sep 25, 2015

So I have noticed a bit of a difference on my face. Previous acne and scars I've had have minimized but towards the end of the two weeks, I got more acne. Maybe its my hormone balance or the things I eat. I would say it would be a help to people with minor cases of acne.