Good product

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Aug 16, 2008

I have been getting a lot of breakouts and decided to give Acne Relief a try, it really works in drying out and fading the acne. I would recommend this product it does what it says it does...

I couldn't remember to take it

Posted by Reviewer2608149 on Jul 10, 2008

I couldn't remeber to take it with my othe meds because of it being a disolve. But it worked while I was taking it and IT DIDN'T TASTE BAD!

natrabio

Posted by Reviewer1136551 on Oct 27, 2008

Couldn't see that this worked for me. Not much does.

Worked at first

Posted by Reviewer1556190 on Jan 23, 2010

This product worked great for the first two weeks. My skin was so clear, however, I started to break out again even though I was using the product as directed.

It's helping fight acne

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It has helps fight acne. We used with other products so we don't know for sure what part this product helped. But we ordered again. It has no apparent side effects and maybe has some good ones.

Acne is still the same after several weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 28, 2009

Easy to take but it hasn't made any effects on my skin. However, I think I have Candida, so this isn't treating the root cause. Definitely worth for others to try because it's very natural.

Acne Relief

Posted by Reviewer1177812 on Apr 15, 2011

It didnt work as it claim to be. No more improvement after taking for more than 3 weeks.Not recommended!

Acne Relief

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Aug 16, 2011

The pill itself is tasteless and ok to chew. Results, I'm not getting as many blemishes. I do still however get the large ingrown pimples.. might be just my genetics/or diet though.

good

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Dec 20, 2011

sweet tasty

Está bien.

Posted by 5597235027813180209 on Jul 01, 2013

Lo he podido utilizar poco pero si he notado una pequeña mejoría. También he notado que me resecaba la boca y la pastilla me sabia un poco mal.