Worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1495542 on Apr 19, 2010

I've been using this product for awhile and I've noticed a good improvement in the ammount and frequency of breakouts, but also in the condition/tone of my skin and it's ability to heal. No one thing works for everyone, but I'd say give this one a try. It certainly can't harm! :)

Can't be bad for you!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I take these a few times a day and my skin seems to be better but maybe it is all in my head! Not sure. Give it a try! I just bought 4 more boxes.

No improvement

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Mar 29, 2010

Absolutely no change after the 2 weeks A couple design flaws too: You're supposed to take 4 a day for 2 weeks so 4 x 7 x 2 = 56 so you have 4 left over And the pills are in rows of 3. Makes more sense for it to be in rows of 4 so you can make sure you didn't forget to take one. Taking 7 pills a day can be a little confusing

Works for mild acne

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

I bought this for my fiance's acne problem. It cleared his skin up in a week and he claims he feels less "heated". He gets inflammation issues due to lots of internal heat so this product seems to control it for him.

Works for my 15 year old son

Posted by Reviewer3209327 on Mar 08, 2010

My son was using Nature's Care for men with some success on his mild/moderate acne. Although this seems to be similar, the results so far are fantastic. It's nearly clean my son's acne up entirely. Great product, great price.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Mar 01, 2010

Our son is only in his third month using this. He complains a little about the taste, but his acne appears to be clearing up - definitely worth the taste!

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1048245 on Feb 13, 2010

I am unsure about this product. I went through an entire box w/ no significant improvement in my mild to moderate acne, which has been more moderate lately. I bought two boxes, so I'm gonna finish the second one too & see if that helps any. Will not repurchase.

It's helping fight acne

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It has helps fight acne. We used with other products so we don't know for sure what part this product helped. But we ordered again. It has no apparent side effects and maybe has some good ones.

Worked at first

Posted by Reviewer1556190 on Jan 23, 2010

This product worked great for the first two weeks. My skin was so clear, however, I started to break out again even though I was using the product as directed.

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010

my 12 year old really likes it.