Allergy -a Tree Pollen

Posted by 4928455018843151326 on Jan 02, 2016

I suffer from chronic Allergies all year long. We recently moved to Austin Texas and everyone here has been talking about the Cedar season coming. I have been hearing about how horrible it gets and if you have allergies it gets real bad. With my condition, I thought great! I had better get a game plan now. So, I am switching my normal routine of allergy medications and adding the nasal spray along with the Tree Pollen drops which lists an array of tree pollen's including Cedar. All I know is I am not completely off my game and seem to be okay for now. I expected to be totally and completely in trouble by now. I do not have medical coverage until February 1st, so this was my first defense. I am just thankful I am able to go to iherb and find what I am looking for; always!!

Didn't do jack

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013

Didn't do anything.

BioAllers, I Like

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

I studied homeopathy in school. If done right, I believe it can be powerful. Central Texas is horrible for allergies, year-round. The BioAller's Tree pollen is one in my arsenal. Hits most of the trees in the area and aids the allergy fight. $3 cheaper with Iherb than all local stores.

Allergy Saver

Posted by Reviewer2858629 on May 31, 2011

This is a wonderful remedy that saves me every spring. I would not want to be without it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 15, 2011

Works. Gently, unspectacularly, but it does.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 11, 2011

We've used several of this companies products for years they really help and no side effects. I highly recommend.

Doesnt work for me!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 01, 2010

It may be that this stuff doesnt work outside of the US (maybe the pollen is different here) or that it takes a while to build up but I am 1/2 way through the bottle, having used it for a week+ and I cant say I have noticed any let up in symptoms whatsoever.

a great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3277914 on Jul 21, 2010

Powerful non-Pharmaceutical product - it works great for me.

GREAT STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Apr 24, 2010

Had a HUGE pollen attack up here in Prescott Arizona this year, 2010. We had a wet winter so the trees really let lose!! We were both DYING of allergic reactions. Nothing worked. This NatraBio was a life saver. I also went ahead and got the Pollen Hayfever one too.

Good for regional tree allergy

Posted by Reviewer2302912 on Mar 13, 2010

Appears to work the the trees in my region. My only problem is that the alcohol in this product upsets my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »