Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3322629 on Apr 19, 2013

This has been a godsend for me. I have always had bladder issues and was taking D mannose for it but it just kept coming back. Now that I'm pregnant and nauseous a lot taking the D mannose is impossible. This I can just absorb under my tongue and it works better too. So glad I found it!

Helped with IC Pain

Posted by 5027542046418913268 on Feb 28, 2015

I was really skeptical, but after countless unsuccessful treatments and medications used to treat my interstitial cystitis pain/pressure, I decided to give these drops a try. I'm pleased and amazed to say that I can feel a big difference already. Pain has subsided, pressure is better and even noticed my stream is stronger during urination. I alternate between the drops and D-Mannose, which also makes a positive difference for me. Definitely worth a try if you're suffering from urinary pain or discomfort.

An All-Time Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

For many years, I have used this product whenever I have had a bladder infection. It works better for me than any other product I have tried, including prescription antibiotics. I like to always have it on hand.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1669338 on Feb 01, 2010

Works great

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Jan 05, 2012

took a little while to work, but once it did I just took it sporadically and no more symptoms

Natra Bio Bladder Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1447151 on Oct 05, 2011

I am a Holistic R.N., and tried this Homeopathic in lieu of drugs. I'm afraid it was not very satisfactory, and I stopped using the product after two weeks.

bladder help

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Love homeopathic

Product plus iHerb.com Service

Posted by Reviewer1118301 on Dec 12, 2007

Product seems to be working but I think its too early to say anything and I am not good in taking medicine on time so you know.....:-) iHerb service was excellent. I received the product very quickly.