Never Received.

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Jan 25, 2016

im giving 5 star cause they send it .. and im sure it would help my child . but in custom had some problems and i never received, only empty smached box with out bottle. i wish Iherb will give more attention for packaging .

Patti

Posted by Reviewer2219655 on Dec 11, 2015

This is the best product for allergies I have ever used. I even use it for myself. Thanks.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on May 03, 2011

Helped my 7 year old with her swollen eyes and hives like magic! Although I'm a novice at homeopathy, this product makes me want to find a trained homeopath now!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on Mar 24, 2011

I've been using this for 3 years. My kids use it for allergy rhintis. To see better result, use it every two hours.

Really helps my 7 year old

Posted by Reviewer2376133 on Oct 14, 2009

She takes it "by herself," morning and night, without complaint... and this is a child who has major issues with all types of medicine. She takes it along with Hylands Allergy Relief 4 Kids tablets. One is directed towards the allergy symptoms ("allergic eyes" in particular) and the other towards the causes (cat, dog, pollen, mustard plant, etc.).

Children's Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2927265 on May 07, 2009

I really like this product. Have given it to my 2 children for a long time. Works really well.Great Product!!

Children's Allergy Relief - NatraBio

Posted by Reviewer1039645 on Mar 21, 2009

I actually use this remedy for my cat that has seasonal allergies; runny eyes, runny nose, chronic sneezing. It works very well and the cat takes it without resistance.

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Jan 29, 2009

It helps a lot with my daughter allergy and i keep buying it for her wellness the best thing it's iHerb has the best prices and delivers quickly to my home!!!

Natrabio childrens allergy

Posted by Reviewer2672919 on Oct 09, 2008

Works great

Natrabio

Posted by Reviewer1043858 on May 02, 2008

Great product. Works well for children and adults alike.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »