NatraBio, Children's Cold & Flu Relief, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on May 18, 2011

This is an amazing product! We have 9 children, 5 of them were really sick with a nasty chest cold (LOTS of coughing/sneezing/etc). I wanted to be proactive when my newborn daughter (7 months) started getting a runny nose/cough and it completely prevented her from ever fully getting whatever bug my other kids had. I love that you can use it safely with such a young baby.

D Lucyshyn

Posted by Reviewer2046809 on Apr 06, 2008

This product has always lessened the effects of colds on my children. As soon as they start sneezing I start using it. Their colds aren't as severe and don't last nearly as long if I don't use it. Because it is not sold in Canada anymore I was more than thrilled to see that iHerbs had it and could ship it to us. THANK YOU!

Posted by Reviewer1483538 on Mar 07, 2009

All three of our kids love this product - it's great at relieving stuffy, runny noses and helping with general colds and sickies. We've used it for three years and always keep some on hand.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 23, 2011

seems to be good, my daughter likes taking it. She has a mild cold that seems to be going away already. The only thing I don't like is the combination of citric acid and sodium benzoate..for this reason I will not purchase again.

This stuff is AWSOME!

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on May 10, 2009

My son came down with a fever,runny nose,and sore throat. This stuff cut the fever really quick and kept it away. He was mostly better in 1 day and all the way better by the second day.