Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on May 18, 2011

This is an amazing product! We have 9 children, 5 of them were really sick with a nasty chest cold (LOTS of coughing/sneezing/etc). I wanted to be proactive when my newborn daughter (7 months) started getting a runny nose/cough and it completely prevented her from ever fully getting whatever bug my other kids had. I love that you can use it safely with such a young baby.

D Lucyshyn

Posted by Reviewer2046809 on Apr 06, 2008

This product has always lessened the effects of colds on my children. As soon as they start sneezing I start using it. Their colds aren't as severe and don't last nearly as long if I don't use it. Because it is not sold in Canada anymore I was more than thrilled to see that iHerbs had it and could ship it to us. THANK YOU!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2099445 on Jan 23, 2008

We have used this product many times for our daughter (she is 2 years old), and it has been great.Ordering through iHerb saved us money instead of buying at our health food store.

感觉还不错

Posted by Reviewer2437138 on Jun 25, 2012

我家宝宝感冒了2次,第一次是打针回来,一直有些流鼻涕,我妈给她吃的,4个小时才吃一次,没恶化,但是好转的有点慢。第二次是轻微流鼻涕,还是4个小时吃一次,就只吃了两次就没有再流了。

Posted by Reviewer1483538 on Mar 07, 2009

All three of our kids love this product - it's great at relieving stuffy, runny noses and helping with general colds and sickies. We've used it for three years and always keep some on hand.

This stuff is AWSOME!

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on May 10, 2009

My son came down with a fever,runny nose,and sore throat. This stuff cut the fever really quick and kept it away. He was mostly better in 1 day and all the way better by the second day.

good

Posted by 5126235474283241487 on Nov 15, 2012

good

Excellent

Posted by 5288189042693737581 on Dec 23, 2013

Excellent

好东西

Posted by mim558 on Jul 18, 2012

买了好几瓶,常备的。 六个月以上的宝宝就可以用的感冒药, 顺势疗法,比较放心。感冒初期就用效果比较明显, 如果已经喝了一两天没效果就要及时上医院, 听听医生的建议还是比较好的

효과가 좋아요

Posted by aing11 on Aug 28, 2012

돌전의 아기와 세돌반된 아이가 있는데 톡톡히 효과보고 있어요 둘 다 병원약 신세 안지고 요 시럽으로 감기를 이겨냅니다 신기하게 열도 내리고 컨디션이 금방 회복되네요