Hot Flashes Gone

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Mar 22, 2011

Best product I have tried so far. Thank you.

Natural Hot Flash Relief

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jan 28, 2015

I still have hot flashes at 66 and wanted something natural to get relief. I used these one week and hot flashes diminish and not as often. For me I couldn't continue due to something similar to peppermint as an ingredient which effects my kidney's. These work but not for me. I quit smoking in 1992 used peppermint tea to clean my lungs, work beautifully. Now I can't drink or eat anything with peppermint. I would recommend these for hot flash relief for anyone who prefers natural. Wanda

Dont Bother

Posted by Reviewer3322216 on Sep 14, 2010

Did NOTHING for me. Was not pleased with this product at all. Also, no labeling as to where the product is made, somewhat vague about other ingredients.

NatraBio, Hot Flashes Menopause, 60 Tablets NatraBio, Hot Flashes Menopause, 60 Tablets

Posted by 5566604126622063063 on Aug 29, 2015

works perfectly. I can sleep much better after taking one tablet during the day. nice price, excellent result.

I like it alot

Posted by 5701862185325833322 on May 29, 2016

It's help me and give better sleep too!Not more hot flashes!

I've finally found you.

Posted by Reviewer1090017 on Jul 01, 2016

When I purchased this product I wanted my hot flushes gone. I was not really expecting these tablets to work very well or even not at all. To my surprise I've been on them for two weeks and most of my flushes that occur both day and night are gone. I'm 58 yo and have been post menopausal for a number of years. I have been having intense flushes with sweat beading all over my body. I would get well over 10 flushes a day. My plan has been to try and find a solution myself to a SAFE medication and so spending lots of money and time I was not successful until now. I can now function a lot better and I feel great without the help of prescription medication which, can be dangerous to the body, long term.Thank you.

Helps my wife

Posted by Reviewer2994314 on Aug 19, 2011

This is one of the very few products that helps my wife's hot flashes and help spare me the complaints of them as well.Good for both us,lol

I can not live without it

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Aug 14, 2014

Seriously I can not stop taking it.In addition a good eating habits, It works gently and properly.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 23, 2012

First i rated it negativly, but it was hot time, now winter season, and it helps me well especially from night sweatings.