works

Posted by 5554299148811441905 on Nov 21, 2015

works

leg cramp not a miracle

Posted by jetvita on Dec 19, 2014

first days were worse which can be a good sign but finally it went better but not completely solved

Grateful for this product!

Posted by 5116864094951755717 on Jun 06, 2014

I have MS and had severe, debilitating leg cramps for years. They were so powerful, they bruised my legs. Sometimes the aftereffects lasted for days. Now, instead of dreading the evening when the cramps used to strike, I have a powerful way to deal with it. The box says to take a pill when the cramps begin, but I have found that if I take one in the evening it acts as a preventative. If I forget, I pay the price. Well worth a try if you have experienced either mild or severe leg cramps.

Leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1652312 on Jan 30, 2014

I get leg cramps at night when I am sleeping. I keep this product next to my bed and take one as needed. Within a few minutes my cramps are gone for the night. I guess this means that this product works and I am, OH so glad!

NatraBio Leg Cramps with quinine sulphate

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Dec 26, 2013

I suffer with severe night leg cramps. Bought this because of all the five star ratings. Unfortunately it has not helped me at all. Perhaps because my cramps are too severe? I am really pleased to think of so many others being helped though. I shall just have to continue my search for some relief.

Natrabio leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Jul 09, 2013

I have used twice so far and actually did work so with time I will definitely know.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2443589 on May 19, 2013

It does relly help me to fight with severe cramping during riding on the bicycle on hilly and long (up to 200 mi) roads.

Perfect product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 28, 2012

My daddy has severe leg cramps, especially at night time and this product together with Calc-Magn-Zn does miracles! Cramps are stopped for 2-3 months already and daddy is very happy. If it start again, we will use it again.

Really stops leg cramps!

Posted by Reviewer1384669 on Aug 16, 2012

These pills really work. Just one pill will immediately stop cramps. They are a God send!

Wonderful product

Posted by Zahava on Aug 15, 2012

I always keep some under my pillow in case I am woken by leg cramps, and just taking one pill is enough to enable me to go back to sleep. I have been recommending this product to anyone who asks for help with leg cramps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »