Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1903483 on Jul 15, 2012

I and my husband spray this at the first sign of a sore throat and most of the time the pains goes away immediately and we don't develop a sore throat. My nephew's wife was over once and I gave it to her when her throat was hurting and it helped her also in one use. She was amazed by it.

works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1267979 on Sep 25, 2012

i have used this a few times to try and stop the advance of a sore throat. I found that if i spray it early and often, it can be very helpful in keeping the sore throat at bay. Of course i take other measures at this time also, diet-wise and with other herbal supplements like andrographis.

Reliable, no delay, accurate

Posted by Reviewer2297212 on Apr 21, 2009

I believe iHerb is reliable company. All my orders were shipped right a way with no delay, accurately packaged. NatraBio, Sore Throat Pain Relief, 4 fl oz (120 ml)is very good spray, always work with us. Thank you,AS

very good

Posted by Reviewer3133453 on Dec 01, 2011

very good help

absolutely indispensable

Posted by Reviewer2815513 on Jan 28, 2012

must have item in winter!

NatraBio

Posted by Reviewer1017723 on Jan 18, 2008

Very good for sore throat. My housekeeper came in last Wednesday with no voice. With one dose of this spray, it relieve pain right away and she could talk.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1723390 on Mar 18, 2008

This stuff works quite well! God Bless, Kenneth

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3025605 on Aug 30, 2010

Great product. My husband was getting a score throat and I gave Natrabio to him and it helped him rapidly. He didnot have a score throat the next day. Excellent choice .From Copenhagen, Denmark

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Sep 25, 2010

The best! I used 2x in the evening and next morning was all ok!

Sore Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1860284 on Dec 13, 2010

LOVE this stuff. It works great. The OTC throat pain sprays make us sick at our stomaches.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »