Stop it smoking Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3236629 on Feb 22, 2009

these tablets are excellent. thanks so much. they really work!!

SO FAR, SO GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2453037 on Aug 16, 2009

My husband is the one on this product. He has battled nicotine addiction for over 40 years. He's tried everything, including other homeopathic remedies but ALWAYS started smoking again. He did not use the "cravings" remedy that Nutra Bio recommends because when he bought this, he didn't see that one on the shelf. He's been on this product for about three weeks now and has slipped back with one cigarette approximately three times in three weeks. However, knock wood, he's gone eight full days without a cigarette and that's a record. He says that this product not only reduces his desire for smoking but also has improved his sleep from the FIRST dose. He says it "eases the transition" between being a smoker and not being a smoker. He has less urges to pick up a cigarette. I'll be buying it from now on from iherb to save a few bucks. He wants to continue it for the full three months as he feels he is also benefitting in other ways (i.e., better sleep.)

worked really well for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Jan 03, 2012

At last, something that really helps. This eases the chest tightness, the nervousness, the cravings and helped me sleep. This let me go cold turkey and I quit after 45 years of smoking. I used this along with the Smoke Control spray by King Bio. I had tried patches, the gum, the nicotene lozenges, acupuncture, with no success. I could never get past that chest tightness and craving for the actual act of smoking. Both products helped with all the withdrawal symptoms. Bottom line, I wanted my health more than I wanted to smoke. And as all of us smokers know, we don't give up our addiction until WE want to.

not happy

Posted by Reviewer1120939 on Dec 14, 2007

this product did nothing.

For my daughter

Posted by 5310141356468910968 on Oct 20, 2016

I bought this to encourage my daughter to give up smoking I am not sure how well she is going but she was keen to give it a go. I looked up similar products with other companies and this one was best value for money some other companies charge up $300.00 a month where this comes in a lot less than that. I will be seeing her tonight so will give a progress report latter.

I think it works, I have tried it but still smoke.

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Oct 13, 2012

I will try to give up smoking with this stuff

Natra Bio

Posted by 5477755229621656017 on Jun 29, 2013

Seems to help. Along with quitting, I feel much better. Thanks

Didn't help at all.

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Sep 25, 2013

Had a smoke 10 minutes after I took one of these.

not used it

Posted by Reviewer2250891 on Oct 11, 2013

?

no effect on desire to smoke

Posted by Reviewer1718898 on Aug 15, 2010