Excellent Product & Very Affordable!

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 16, 2013

I get heat rash on my body very frequently. This is an excellent product, cheap & very effective in eradicating my red angry blotches over my stomach, chest & neck. I also use it on my rosacea red face. When red blotches appear on my face, I dab a small amount over the red patch on my face & within the hour, the red blotches go away. And yes it also reduces your developing acne to a smaller size until it disappears. Also very effective in relieving itchiness. Will stock up when it runs low.

Not my old Calendula cream!

Posted by Reviewer3194529 on Sep 02, 2010

I have now ordered this product twice, trying to get the product I have used for years to calm itching, chaffing, skin ailments in general. I recently had surgery and wanted this product to help heal recently shaved skin. Instead of my familiar product, along came "The Rub". In my post surgical state, I assumed I had made a mistake and ordered again. The picture was right, but when the product arrived, it was again "The Rub". "The Rub" more closely resembles hand cream. It seems to have an odor. It is thick and sticky. My old product was light, easy to apply, never felt sticky. I felt like I could use it near cuts and not worry about creating an environment for bacteria growth. Both of these products seem to come from the same manufacturer. I am disappointed. I will use what I've got as hand lotion and look for another product to use medicinally. I am, Disappointed in Seattle

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1802496 on Nov 16, 2010

great product for sunburn ....... take's the burn away so quickly!

calendula +

Posted by Reviewer2192154 on Sep 06, 2008

seems to be working well instead of vagisil for my external itch. and it also is great on my dogs itchy ear problem

Great Healer!

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009

The best calendula cream available, smooth, excellent healing for all types of scratches, scrapes, bug bites, burns, zits! We keep one in every bathroom. Wish they had a trial size to keep in my purse!

This is great.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

I love calendula cream and does an amazing job for skin rush and skin sensitivities.This is a star product. I will repurchase.

Calming

Posted by 5282679128533294240 on Jun 25, 2014

Can use it anywhere on the skin. used it for cuts and spots in face and all over body. Calms the skin down does not sting!

pending

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 27, 2014

Received. Will test and update later.

favorite

Posted by sillyfox on Oct 03, 2014

It's my favorite - I like the properties of a cream, texture, smell and price ! отличный крем с хорошим воздействием, приятной текстурой, запахом и по хорошей цене!

Always in my bag - very versatile

Posted by LantauMama on Nov 16, 2014

This is ALWAYS in my bag, it is so versatile! With two active kids, I can never leave home without it. I use it for me too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »