NatraBio, The Calendula Rub, Healing Cream, 2 oz (57 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

calendula +

Posted by Reviewer2192154 on Sep 06, 2008

seems to be working well instead of vagisil for my external itch. and it also is great on my dogs itchy ear problem

Great Healer!

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009

The best calendula cream available, smooth, excellent healing for all types of scratches, scrapes, bug bites, burns, zits! We keep one in every bathroom. Wish they had a trial size to keep in my purse!

Excellent Product & Very Affordable!

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 16, 2013

I get heat rash on my body very frequently. This is an excellent product, cheap & very effective in eradicating my red angry blotches over my stomach, chest & neck. I also use it on my rosacea red face. When red blotches appear on my face, I dab a small amount over the red patch on my face & within the hour, the red blotches go away. And yes it also reduces your developing acne to a smaller size until it disappears. Also very effective in relieving itchiness. Will stock up when it runs low.

Posted by 4684046832287876015 on Mar 08, 2014

The best from any itch problems. Saved my sanity when i was bitten by insects on holidays and couldnt stop scratching myslef. as soon as I applied The Calendula Rub cream, itcing has stopped. Am going to buy more.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1802496 on Nov 16, 2010

great product for sunburn ....... take's the burn away so quickly!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »