Helped Me

Posted by Reviewer2396020 on Oct 13, 2010

Thyroid, being an endocrine gland, cannot be treated purely as an organ - you benefit more through meditation (vipassana, Transcendental meditation and such) and through breathing exercises (Ujjayi pranayama is most helpful) than through medication. When I decided to try NatraBio Thyroid Support, I did with little expectation. But I was pleasantly surprised that it works - I feel less tired. Make sure to avoid caffeine in any form completely - no exceptions. Also, sleep early and make sure you are well rested.

Taking this alongside levothyroxine

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Nov 06, 2014

I previously used this alone and didn't find it particularly helpful. However, I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, after at least 15 years of symptoms, and prescribed levothyroxine. I have a goiter and was experiencing neck pain and discomfort, but since I started taking this, these neck symptoms have lessened noticeably. Therefore, I think it's a good support for additional thyroid medication, but probably not really 'strong' enough on its own.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2849335 on Apr 29, 2009

Does give energy. Have had only one bottle so far. So do not know about other effects.

weaning someone off stronger thyroid supplementation

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I am in the process of reorganizing into a natural format for a patient who has been severely overmedicated with FIVE hormone formulas. This is part of my program. It appears to be gentle thyroid support which is what most people need in the beginning of their thyroid imbalance to prevent the need of overmedication that will ruin the thyroid forever.

No Harm Support

Posted by Reviewer1791517 on May 21, 2011

There are thyroid support products that can have side effects. This is a homeopathic product that can add to present regime of thyroid care.