love it!

Posted by Reviewer3010037 on Aug 05, 2011

works great! i love this product. have felt a noticable difference in energy levels since using this

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer1128854 on Sep 11, 2009

Finally found something that Actually makes a huge difference. I't perfect for traveling.

Whoa....

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Jun 29, 2014

I started to feel better within a few days. I felt like death in the mornings, and some times until 5 or 6 pm felt absolutely exhausted. I dumped my synthetic thyroid 9 months ago but slowly got to this point of just utter fatigue but I refuse to go back on Synthroid. I feel almost normal when I wake up, and after a few weeks, I am surprised by my energy throughout the day. MUCH better. I haven't lost any of the extra weight yet that I put on after dumping Synthroid or originally when I became hypothyroid. I can feel this product working but it takes some time so am hoping for some ease with losing weight soon, too.

Taking this alongside levothyroxine

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Nov 06, 2014

I previously used this alone and didn't find it particularly helpful. However, I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, after at least 15 years of symptoms, and prescribed levothyroxine. I have a goiter and was experiencing neck pain and discomfort, but since I started taking this, these neck symptoms have lessened noticeably. Therefore, I think it's a good support for additional thyroid medication, but probably not really 'strong' enough on its own.

weaning someone off stronger thyroid supplementation

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I am in the process of reorganizing into a natural format for a patient who has been severely overmedicated with FIVE hormone formulas. This is part of my program. It appears to be gentle thyroid support which is what most people need in the beginning of their thyroid imbalance to prevent the need of overmedication that will ruin the thyroid forever.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2849335 on Apr 29, 2009

Does give energy. Have had only one bottle so far. So do not know about other effects.

don t know

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Sep 14, 2011

i have hashimoto and cfs. In the brginning i felt great with it, but then it makes me feel tired. i think it s detox... I try to continue, but we ll see

Minulle hyvä tuote.

Posted by Reviewer1589588 on Oct 29, 2012

Oikein hyvä ja apua tuli melkein välittömästi.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on May 01, 2009

Easy to use, and helps to balance the thyroid...can use as needed.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1791902 on Jul 01, 2009

I don't have night sweats when I am on this. Mother has Thyroid problems and have been on Med for years. So far I have been able to stay away from Meds. Good Thing!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »