Can't Live Without Them!

Posted by Reviewer2577710 on Jun 08, 2007

This product makes it easier to live with them though. Three cats and 2 dogs all shedding like crazy, all sleeping on my bed, sitting with me on the sofa and riding with me in my car. Now I can finally breathe again. No more wheezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin and runny nose. I wouldn't be without this stuff, especially at bedtime.

Best Product for Pet Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2765116 on Jul 01, 2009

I have used this product for many years & it works wonders on my pet allergies. I highly recommend it.

lhrndn

Posted by Reviewer2768090 on Jan 10, 2009

I have used this product for years. When I come in contact with cats at the homes of friends and family, I have a way of dealing with it. It works very well for me. Don't know what I would do without it. I'm thankful that you carry it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

When I start to cough at night because my pups are close by, this helps alleviate the attack.

JH

Posted by Reviewer1592179 on Apr 20, 2008

Five star Product. Excellent Shipping time.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2027426 on Dec 25, 2009

While Clariton and other allergy medicines have side effects and don't always work on me, this one is very effective, every single time. No side effects either.

Thank you!!!

Posted by Reviewer2494754 on Jan 06, 2012

Your products came highly recommended by the Emergency Department physicians I queried and it lived up to the recommendations. I have a male cat who seems to wreak havoc with anyone who has cat allergies. My family was all coming in for Christmas and three are highly allergic to cats. I purchased this product for use by all three and it really worked. It did not totally eliminate all symptoms but it definitely made it possible for all to enjoy the holidays in reasonable comfort. There was a lot of skepticism to start with but all agreed it was amazing.

Great Help With The Itchies

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

This product works quickly and you don't have to think about when the relief with take place.

A

Posted by Reviewer2830441 on Jan 17, 2010

This is the best allergy medicine I've ever tried. I've had problems with all the others in the past and this one works right away and relieves the stuffiness.

Good alternative for allergy sufferes

Posted by Reviewer2880063 on Aug 17, 2009

While we wait for a definite cure for allergies, this is a good alternative as it makes living with animals possible.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »