No relief

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 26, 2013

Does not help my husband one bit. He is allergic to our 2 cats. We have followed instructions on the dosage and yet after 6 bottles and a lot of hoping, he continues to wheeze, cough, and suffer throughout the night.

Great Help With The Itchies

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

This product works quickly and you don't have to think about when the relief with take place.

Thank you!!!

Posted by Reviewer2494754 on Jan 06, 2012

Your products came highly recommended by the Emergency Department physicians I queried and it lived up to the recommendations. I have a male cat who seems to wreak havoc with anyone who has cat allergies. My family was all coming in for Christmas and three are highly allergic to cats. I purchased this product for use by all three and it really worked. It did not totally eliminate all symptoms but it definitely made it possible for all to enjoy the holidays in reasonable comfort. There was a lot of skepticism to start with but all agreed it was amazing.

BioAllers Allergy treatment animal hair and dander

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Dec 09, 2011

Bought this for my daughter's boyfriend who is highly allergic to cats. It worked pretty good. Lessened his symptoms but didn't take them away totally. I think it's a good product.

A

Posted by Reviewer2830441 on Jan 17, 2010

This is the best allergy medicine I've ever tried. I've had problems with all the others in the past and this one works right away and relieves the stuffiness.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2027426 on Dec 25, 2009

While Clariton and other allergy medicines have side effects and don't always work on me, this one is very effective, every single time. No side effects either.

BioAllers Animal Hair & Dander

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Dec 23, 2009

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I vacuume everyday and keep rooms clean of animal hair as much as possible since I have problems with pet dander. I noticed that even while brushing pets hair, i have less or none reaction to them.

Good alternative for allergy sufferes

Posted by Reviewer2880063 on Aug 17, 2009

While we wait for a definite cure for allergies, this is a good alternative as it makes living with animals possible.

Best Product for Pet Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2765116 on Jul 01, 2009

I have used this product for many years & it works wonders on my pet allergies. I highly recommend it.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2840382 on May 07, 2009

Seems to be working. I have so many other allergies, I'm just not sure yet. Need to get the pollen drops ASAAP.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »