Great!

Posted by 5688431299396941972 on Apr 01, 2015

Works good, i get brain fog and tiredness from molds and yeast. This helps a lot, within 15 minutes it works. Good product.

Didn't work for me

Posted by sherilyn on Oct 09, 2014

I waited to finish the entire bottle before writing this review. It did not ease any of my allergy symptoms - sneezing fits and congestion. I've read that sometimes homeopathic medicines make the symptoms worse for a short period of time so I continued the treatment hoping the symptoms would ease up. They never did.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1122007 on Aug 20, 2014

Ever since i used this product, my morning headache is gone. It's better than antihistamine!

Didn't do jack

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013

Didn't do anything.

Easy and Quick Relief

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

This product gives fast and non drug relief from suffering from house dust.

Hoping it Helps!

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Mold in the air in central Texas is out the roof. Always medium to high. I have been allergic since I hit 19 years old. I want to say this product does help. Just having many issues right now. This seems to be a fit for my arsenal towards better health.

Really works... :)

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Apr 20, 2012

These work better than prescription drugs and you can pitch the ones that your not sure of what your putting in you system. I am so allergic to mold and dust and have been using this and my eyes have not been watering. :0 Great all natural treatment for your allergies. :)

Kind of works but also kind of expensive

Posted by Brandon on Apr 09, 2012

I have dust allergies and I did notice some relief when using this product BUT it was short lasted. With how often it had to be used it was going to cost a fortune to get only semi-relief of my congestion. It may work better for some people but I much prefer the neti pot which is WAY cheaper and relieved my congestion better than this product. I tried a total of 5 bottles so I gave it more than a good chance to work it's magic.

great

Posted by Reviewer1267009 on Nov 10, 2011

All natra bio homeopathic are excellent.This one especially works in moist climate where most of allergies are mold allergies.

Wonderful Product.

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Jun 14, 2011

I have suffered with sinus problems for years but using this Product along with the Neti-Pot, I'm healed.... I always have a bottle of this product in my medicine cabinet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »