Avis mitigé

Posted by 4679631841451515729 on Mar 25, 2015

Pour le moment, aucun changement avec ce produit. J'en suis déjà à ma deuxième boite, et les symptômes sont toujours aussi présents...

don't know if it works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 11, 2014

I am suffering from allergies for years. Every time I come home I begin to sneeze. But my allergy is not very heavy. I ried these product and I do sneeze less, but I am not sure if there any significant improvement in my condition.

should be great.

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 17, 2014

I've only used it one time, but it seems good.

Pet Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2503986 on Dec 11, 2013

Always keep this on hand for guests who are allergic to our cats ... great stuff ... actually works

Doesn't work

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 26, 2013

My husband still suffers after a few boxes of this pdt. Does nothing for his allergies for our cats.

Pet Allergy Relief

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

Very good and quickly working product with out harmful drugs.

Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that caused by cat dander so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 2 pills per every 2 hours for 2 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

I have no better allergy symtomps.

Posted by Reviewer2092041 on May 17, 2011

I have no better allergy symtomps.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Apr 19, 2011

This was the first non-presription item to make a real difference for my daughter (and I have tried MANY). Easy to give to kids, too!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I have a friend who has pet allergies - with this product she's able to be around cats & dogs for hours. This is amazing because at one time my friend's allergic reactions were so severe that being in the presence of a cat would have ended up with a trip to the emergency room.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »