Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that caused by cat dander so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 2 pills per every 2 hours for 2 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

Pet Allergy Relief

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

Very good and quickly working product with out harmful drugs.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I have a friend who has pet allergies - with this product she's able to be around cats & dogs for hours. This is amazing because at one time my friend's allergic reactions were so severe that being in the presence of a cat would have ended up with a trip to the emergency room.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Apr 19, 2011

This was the first non-presription item to make a real difference for my daughter (and I have tried MANY). Easy to give to kids, too!

Really works well !

Posted by Reviewer2825016 on Nov 18, 2009

I have 8 indoor cats. I never had allergies till a few years ago. This really helps me. 2 in am & 2 at noon & 2 at dinner & I am good to go. No more Benedryl. I love this.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1634631 on Jan 26, 2010

Both my son and daughter have certain animal allergies and these work excellently(better than prescription) for this purpose. they can be by these animals for some time while taking this formula.Great service from i-herb as well.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010

This is a very effective allergy treatment if you happen to be the least bit alergic to your pets. Wouldn't want to be without it.

Sneeze no more

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Mar 15, 2010

My daughter is allergic to her dog she loves. This treatment really works. When she remembers to take them regularly she is symptom free. Able to hug and kiss her dog.

Product delivers!

Posted by Reviewer1251833 on Apr 08, 2010

This has definately made a huge difference.

Pet Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2503986 on Dec 11, 2013

Always keep this on hand for guests who are allergic to our cats ... great stuff ... actually works

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »