NatraBio, bioAllers, Allergy Treatment, Pet Allergy for People, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that caused by cat dander so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 2 pills per every 2 hours for 2 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

Pet Allergy Relief

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

Very good and quickly working product with out harmful drugs.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I have a friend who has pet allergies - with this product she's able to be around cats & dogs for hours. This is amazing because at one time my friend's allergic reactions were so severe that being in the presence of a cat would have ended up with a trip to the emergency room.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Apr 19, 2011

This was the first non-presription item to make a real difference for my daughter (and I have tried MANY). Easy to give to kids, too!

Really works well !

Posted by Reviewer2825016 on Nov 18, 2009

I have 8 indoor cats. I never had allergies till a few years ago. This really helps me. 2 in am & 2 at noon & 2 at dinner & I am good to go. No more Benedryl. I love this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »