Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that caused by cat dander so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 2 pills per every 2 hours for 2 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1634631 on Jan 26, 2010

Both my son and daughter have certain animal allergies and these work excellently(better than prescription) for this purpose. they can be by these animals for some time while taking this formula.Great service from i-herb as well.

Product delivers!

Posted by Reviewer1251833 on Apr 08, 2010

This has definately made a huge difference.

Pet Allergy Relief

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013

Very good and quickly working product with out harmful drugs.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010

This is a very effective allergy treatment if you happen to be the least bit alergic to your pets. Wouldn't want to be without it.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I have a friend who has pet allergies - with this product she's able to be around cats & dogs for hours. This is amazing because at one time my friend's allergic reactions were so severe that being in the presence of a cat would have ended up with a trip to the emergency room.

Sneeze no more

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Mar 15, 2010

My daughter is allergic to her dog she loves. This treatment really works. When she remembers to take them regularly she is symptom free. Able to hug and kiss her dog.

should be great.

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 17, 2014

I've only used it one time, but it seems good.

Pet Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2503986 on Dec 11, 2013

Always keep this on hand for guests who are allergic to our cats ... great stuff ... actually works

Wonderful product

Posted by 5191592325109593025 on Oct 17, 2016

I was afraid that I was going to have to give up my sweet kitty, DeeDee because my eyes would sometimes water and itch whenever I was around her. Then, a friend introduced me to "Pet Allergy for People" by BioAllers an now when I have itchy,watery eyes, I just take one or two tablets and it clears right up. I can continue to spend time with my beautiful cat with no real problems!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »