Great alternative for light days.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

I actually use these for light blood flow days. They provide more coverage than panty liners but don't add any bulk. Natural too!

Don't know what I'd do without them ...

Posted by Reviewer2892428 on May 16, 2015

I have been using the Natracare Dry + Light pads for mild urinary incontinence for two or three years now. So I am definitely in a position to testify that they are exactly as advertised ... all natural (organic cotton, cellulose and cornstarch), free of latex, perfumes, dyes, and so forth. Other brands that I've tried have been so irritating, causing rashes and inflammation. But not the Natracare product. They are as comfortable now as the day I started to use them. As a bonus, they contain an herb that helps to absorb odors, something I really appreciate. And they are simply so much more convenient than the cloth incontinence underwear on the market. No underwear to soak and wash. Just throw the biodegradable pads away after use. Just one caveat, which is not the fault of the product. If the wearer isn't careful to change the pads fairly often, or if the pads are worn with certain types of underwear, chafing can result (as with any pad). This has only been a minor problem for me, and a little experimentation turned up just the right underwear and change interval for me.

not thick enough

Posted by 4902481157460177797 on Jan 26, 2014

but still good

Natracare, Dry + Light, Organic Cotton Cover

Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Oct 31, 2016

Good, natural product

Too stiff

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jul 07, 2014

This pad is too stiff and broad for me. Extreme discomfort when wearing, will not repurchas