Two Stars, ONLY because they are organic.

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Nov 24, 2015

If they weren't, I would give them one star. Or maybe no stars. These are reminicent of the maxi pads my middle school gave out for free in the health room. Big, thick, crunchy-sounding cloth-like pillow in your pants. I walked around most of the day hoping no one but me could hear the maxi pad, or see the bulge in my pants:/ The only saving grace here, is when you hear the maxi pad crunch in your pants, you are reminded that it is ORGANIC COTTON rubbing up on your lady parts, and organic is good right? RIGHT?? I'm using this whole box of pads dammit. I DON'T CARE if it sounds like I have grocery bags in my underpants when I walk. But I will experiment with other brands/types in the future...

Old school...

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Mar 20, 2015

Well, I guess these are okay if you lke the way pads were in the 50s and 60s?? Won't be buying again.

Not good

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 22, 2014

These pads are so very thick and bulky that it makes me feel like I'm wearing a diaper! And because it's so thick, it bunches up with any slight movement. Furthermore, these pads don't seem to absorb well and have no groove lines to prevent leakage. I also feel some slight irritation with these even though it's made of cotton, which is weird. Oh, and it's also not individually packed, so there's really no way to put these pads in your handbag. Wow, I've just not found anything good about this product! Would not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

So comfortable

Posted by 5579583771514590183 on Jan 09, 2014

These work very well and are so soft and comfortable. I just switched to using natural, organic cotton pads, and they are much softer. They definitely work just as well if not better than the Always brand I used to use, except I feel much more comfortable with these knowing that they are chlorine-free and cotton.

Better than the alternative

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Oct 13, 2013

I dislike the idea of having cotton full of unknown chemicals "up there", and decided to try these. A bit bulky, more than brands are. But a nice feeling and saver option. I use a menstrual cup but I need pads for some days, if the cup feels irritating.

Satisfied

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Good product. All natural and unscented. It's nice to know a product like this exists. Iherb has this natural product at the best price I've seen. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Peace of Mind

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013

Performs the same as many other regular pads I've tried. It's simply just the peace of mind knowing that they're better for me. Iherb makes it so easy to order and ships quickly too.

perfect as usual.

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012

perfect as usual. feels so nice. not too bulky while feels so soft!

Great product! Best pads on the market.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

I've been a huge fan of Natracare for years. Ever since finding out how the chemicals used in most sanitary pads are not their to maintain your health, I searched for a healthy alternative. Natracare is definitely it. It's just basic cotton with no unnecessary cancer causing chemicals and the price is affordable. iHerb also has the best prices for these products on the market. Cheaper than WFs. Keep doing great things Natracare and iHerb!

Really good