A little too biodegradable!

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 13, 2013

These would be great as they are safe to wear and compostable as well, but unfortunately the pad starts to fall apart after a couple hours of wearing on a hot summer day and all that's left on the panty is the sticky film from the bottom of the pad. They need to be a bit sturdier so they can at least last out the day.

Good attempt but not well constructed.

Posted by Reviewer3071865 on Mar 22, 2014

This comes in a box filled with 30 open unsealed pantyliners. The pantyliners lay flat and open within the box. If you are thinking of bringing one with you in your purse, this is not suitable unless you get a ziplock bag or something to hold it in without touching other stuffs in your bag. This claims to be curved but the pantyliners do not look curved at all, they looked flat straight. The sticky backing has a decent hold/strength throughout the day and stayed put well. However, I can't say the same for the pantyliner itself. It disintegrates fairly easily and the front covering peels off revealing the cotton underneath. This also bunches up easily and does not retain its shape which is annoying. I do applaud the effort of making an organic natural biodegradable pantyliner which is really soft and comfortable to wear, however the construction of the product wasn't up to standard. (I have to say, their other line of pads does not disintegrate that easily!). Do checkout my page for other detailed honest reviews.

breathable!

Posted by Reviewer2454115 on Nov 08, 2008

A bit on the pricey side compared to conventional products, but this does feel great! love the product.

not as good as the ultra thin liners

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Apr 08, 2012

These don't stay in place. These fold in half while i'm wearing them. i like natracare's ultra thin liners much better.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Sep 30, 2010

I sometimes have a problem with liners that cause irritation. These are soft and I haven't had any problems since using them.

My new favourite

Posted by annannaljuba on Dec 14, 2011

I really like them, ill never use plastic stuff again if I can help it. Plastic panty liners give me itching and discomfort.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2431014 on Dec 20, 2011

I switched to these personal products to avoid chlorine bleach and other chemicals. They absorbent and comfortable.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Dec 26, 2011

size is perfect and they're absorbent. I like that they're affordable too.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Jan 24, 2012

It feels clean and have no bad smells even after a few hours.

Good, but not for everyday use

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 14, 2015

Indeed, it is a very good product. I did not have any irritations, I am quite satisfied with the quality of the product. However, I bought this for daily use, but they are not slim enough... also, they are not curved. I will buy other products from Natracare, but I won't buy these liners anymore.