Good, but not for everyday use

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 14, 2015

Indeed, it is a very good product. I did not have any irritations, I am quite satisfied with the quality of the product. However, I bought this for daily use, but they are not slim enough... also, they are not curved. I will buy other products from Natracare, but I won't buy these liners anymore.

fine product

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

I have issues with sensitive skin, and I am usually unable to use mainstream brands like Always. I was getting desperate, so I bought 5 different kinds of natural panty liners to do a thorough comparison. These Natracare Organic Cotton Cover Curved are clearly the best. Seventh Generation Chlorine Free pantiliners were my least favorite. No sensitivity issues, but these were the least adhesive. They are ok otherwise. Natracare Cotton Panty Liners tend to give you "damp" feeling sooner. The Natracare Organic Cotton Cover Normal Panty Liners in box of 18 also feel damp sooner, but these do have the advantage of being individually wrapped so you can keep one in your handbag as a spare. Natracare Organic Cotton Cover Mini are textured (like quilted) and are very absorbent. Adhesive is good, but these are quite slender. They would be great for young girls. Natracare Organic Cotton Cover Curved ( this product) are textured and absorbant. Plastic and chlorine free, and breatheable. Exactly what I was looking for! I am so grateful that I found these Natracare liners! **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Cheap and good

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 15, 2016

They are cheap and good. The cotton is soft and absorbs well. The sticker at the back is good, doesn't come off easily. Because of the good price point, they are not packaged individually like some brands which comes in individual plastic wrap. Once you open the box you may want to repack them into a plastic container for better storage. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

comfotable

Posted by 4696183942929188373 on Sep 22, 2015

very comfortable to use daily, although I wish they were able to hold up in those uncomfy days...

Using with Replens. Great little things.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 13, 2009

Nice panty liners. iherb has great prices and very fast delivery.

Curved comfort

Posted by Reviewer3172211 on Jan 13, 2010

These liners are super thin and breathable. They stay put and don't bunch like Natracare's regular liners.

I love these

Posted by Reviewer2288122 on Jun 30, 2010

Very comfortable for everyday use.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1227723 on Jul 16, 2010

I will only use natural pad, they work great

Muy comodos

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Muy buen salvaslip, no pica y se pega bien a la ropa interior

Panty Liners

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

Best Organic panty liners! Will continue to buy these.