Very Good!!

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

Here in Brazil we do not have that brand. And I get all angry with absorbents that are sold here. So I decided to try this product. And really surprised. He will not leave me angry and held it flow. So not recommend for those with heavy flow. But mild to moderate he is very good.

feel clean

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 22, 2014

It doesn't irritate like commercial brand. I feel clean when I use this because it doesn't give no smell.

AMAZING

Posted by enidsera on May 11, 2014

Having tried so many brands of regular pads, my skin sensitivity acted up and I can no longer wear anything synthetic. These are amazing! On apperance they were quite thin but super absorbent, I hardly noticed that I was wearing them. Wish it were longer for night time protection.

Good product

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Apr 27, 2014

been using it for yers

My favorite sanitary pads!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Apr 25, 2014

Natracare Natural Ultra Pads Super work well as a replacement for conventional sanitary pads that are filled with toxic chemicals. I prefer them to Natracare Natural Ultra Pads Regular because they are more absorbent.

love this brand...will use them forever!

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 11, 2014

Excellent quality and comfort.

Good

Posted by 5546215130037471950 on Jan 13, 2014

I'm gonna buy this again

Middle Layer Safe?

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

I buy this for its organic chlorine-free cotton surface, however I realized the surface layer has large wholes, which means the middle layer quite possibly is in contact with the skin as well. The box says the mid layer is cellulose from wood pulp, I hope THAT is as safe and good to the body as the surface layer.

I am very happy with this product

Posted by 5070646267661221125 on Oct 08, 2013

This is my first organic strip and I'm very happy!

Best Pads, EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Rescue your Woman and Environment with Ultra Pads! My Wife loves these pads. She switched over from Always because she was trying to find something that is better for the environment, but she didn't like the idea of washing cloth pads. She has also noticed a decrease in yeast infections by using these since they are toxic chemical free. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).