Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Reviews 1-star

I'm disappointed...

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

They are: inflexible, tough, getting rumple, very inconvinient. The wings are small, the adhesive strip is very weak. Tough tne material is good. Would never buy again. It seems, they are maid by someone who hates women.

Huge disappointment

Posted by 5420013870322387720 on May 22, 2013

I really wanted to love this product, but first of all they are small rather than regular.But the biggest problem I have with them is the tiny ammount of glue. They hardly have any! In two minutes they are loose and folding into a roll. Useless. Dr Mercolas organic pads on the other hand are super. Im going back to them even though its annoying they are not avaliable on iherb.

adhesive does not stick

Posted by Reviewer1973258 on Jun 28, 2013

The back adhesive does not stick to underwear. I purchased the product in bulk, so it took me six months to use them up. When I say the adhesive does not stick, I mean it does not stick at all. I had to hold the pad it place as I pulled up my underwear, and I never used them unless I was wearing patty-hose for fear that the pad would fall out of my underwear, which happened once at home.

Tends to bunch

Posted by Value-buyer on Jul 09, 2013

I purchased both this and Seventh Generation's to compare them. I very much prefer Seventh Generation's because their regular pads are about 2cm longer than Natracare's regular. Also the ones by Seventh Generation stick MUCH BETTER and do not bunch up, which is so important for such protection. Though Natracare's packaging is definitely more environmentally friendly, the pads tended to bunch up even with the wings and were much less lasting.

Not impressive

Posted by dianais on Dec 29, 2013

I was very dissapointed with these - they don't stick well to the panty and aren't very resistant.