Good one

Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015

I always use Natracare, If your skin is sensitive then this is must-buy. small siza for normal days. highly recommend.

great

Posted by 5680381687350578531 on Apr 22, 2015

non-irritating, good shape and fit. my go-to for sanitary items. have bought several times and will continue to purchase.

Chemical free products are hard to find.

Posted by 5380723449147538034 on Apr 01, 2015

I have Endometiosis and exposure to chemicals, especially in the vagina is essential to staying healthy. I am so glad I can count on Natracare to provide chemical free cotton pads. Thank you!

Great

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I have been using this product for many, many years. It works well. No complaints.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 22, 2014

I'm fan of these pads now. They are much more delicate than ordinary pads selling here in Ukraine, I have no irritation after using Natracare. Girls with sensitive skin (like me) will definately feel the difference. The only thing I've noticed about these pads - they stick well only to natural cotton underwear, but not to lycra or elastan, for example. They slide on synthetics and doesn't hold.

Love NatraCare!!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

fantastic

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

great product

Perfect

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Aug 26, 2014

Great products.best on market

Good!

Posted by 4850533521870022324 on Aug 20, 2014

No trouble for the sensitive skin

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.