Bad glue

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015

Pads were good, but I didn't like the fact that is does not stick properly. I don't think I will purchase it again

Good one

Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015

I always use Natracare, If your skin is sensitive then this is must-buy. small siza for normal days. highly recommend.

great

Posted by 5680381687350578531 on Apr 22, 2015

non-irritating, good shape and fit. my go-to for sanitary items. have bought several times and will continue to purchase.

Chemical free products are hard to find.

Posted by 5380723449147538034 on Apr 01, 2015

I have Endometiosis and exposure to chemicals, especially in the vagina is essential to staying healthy. I am so glad I can count on Natracare to provide chemical free cotton pads. Thank you!

poor stick

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Pads are good except they didn't stick to my underwear!

Great

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I have been using this product for many, many years. It works well. No complaints.

doesn't stick

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Dec 22, 2014

Really good product if you have a very sensitive skin but it does not stick at all, from the first second! I need to use tightened underwear to keep it in place.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 22, 2014

I'm fan of these pads now. They are much more delicate than ordinary pads selling here in Ukraine, I have no irritation after using Natracare. Girls with sensitive skin (like me) will definately feel the difference. The only thing I've noticed about these pads - they stick well only to natural cotton underwear, but not to lycra or elastan, for example. They slide on synthetics and doesn't hold.

Love NatraCare!!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

Alright

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Nov 20, 2014

I've started using these, in order to avoid all the chemicals in the standard bleached type. I will keep using these, even though they feel a bit stiff. Great price too.