firsr time

Posted by 4963789303537294042 on Mar 29, 2014

I used this for the first time. I choose this because it doesn't use bad chemicals. However it doesn't secure well enough for daily activity

Pretty average

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

Good product, just didn't stick well enough for me. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Posted by Strelka on Oct 08, 2014

Varēja būt labāki

Alright

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Nov 20, 2014

I've started using these, in order to avoid all the chemicals in the standard bleached type. I will keep using these, even though they feel a bit stiff. Great price too.

The "Regular" is Not a Good Size

Posted by 5576258813903155662 on Oct 25, 2016

These are very small. You cannot use them in the early days of period, although you can use them in the last days of period. They won't hold that much, you will have to change them rapidly. I would say they could be suitable for teenage girls (like 12-15) but not older than that. Take "Super" or "Long" instead, these are great .

doesn't stick

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Dec 22, 2014

Really good product if you have a very sensitive skin but it does not stick at all, from the first second! I need to use tightened underwear to keep it in place.

am i a mammoth?

Posted by 4859758287465258160 on Feb 13, 2014

this is super small for me i would rather choose bigger one next time

thin

Posted by 5410289375630791651 on Nov 07, 2013

so thin

Like the natural aspect

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jul 03, 2013

But these are easily 'overwhelmed' so to speak and not very sticky when applying to underwear.

adhesive does not stick

Posted by Reviewer1973258 on Jun 28, 2013

The back adhesive does not stick to underwear. I purchased the product in bulk, so it took me six months to use them up. When I say the adhesive does not stick, I mean it does not stick at all. I had to hold the pad it place as I pulled up my underwear, and I never used them unless I was wearing patty-hose for fear that the pad would fall out of my underwear, which happened once at home.