am i a mammoth?

Posted by 4859758287465258160 on Feb 13, 2014

this is super small for me i would rather choose bigger one next time

thin

Posted by 5410289375630791651 on Nov 07, 2013

so thin

Like the natural aspect

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jul 03, 2013

But these are easily 'overwhelmed' so to speak and not very sticky when applying to underwear.

adhesive does not stick

Posted by Reviewer1973258 on Jun 28, 2013

The back adhesive does not stick to underwear. I purchased the product in bulk, so it took me six months to use them up. When I say the adhesive does not stick, I mean it does not stick at all. I had to hold the pad it place as I pulled up my underwear, and I never used them unless I was wearing patty-hose for fear that the pad would fall out of my underwear, which happened once at home.

Tends to bunch

Posted by Value-buyer on Jul 09, 2013

I purchased both this and Seventh Generation's to compare them. I very much prefer Seventh Generation's because their regular pads are about 2cm longer than Natracare's regular. Also the ones by Seventh Generation stick MUCH BETTER and do not bunch up, which is so important for such protection. Though Natracare's packaging is definitely more environmentally friendly, the pads tended to bunch up even with the wings and were much less lasting.

Not impressive

Posted by dianais on Dec 29, 2013

I was very dissapointed with these - they don't stick well to the panty and aren't very resistant.

poor stick

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Pads are good except they didn't stick to my underwear!

Very hypo-allergenic!

Posted by Reviewer2570910 on Jan 08, 2008

I developed a terrible allergy to "normal" pads, the type with plastic backing, when I turned 30. I love these pads. I can't live without them. These are very thin, and are a bit paper, but they don't show through tight clothes, making them a great choice for certain outfits.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Sep 22, 2009

Perfectly compact size and really thin.