Good for light days.

Posted by 5600302713161964137 on Oct 12, 2016

I use this pads on my third or fourth day of periods. I do not really think it is highly absorbent, so beware when you are on high flow. By far, it is very soft and light. I already purchased this for three times and will buy it again.

Not good for a heavy flow

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Sep 17, 2014

This is wonderful... as a panty liner. Not effective at all during a heavy flow. I would not purchase again. The only positive is that this brand uses pure cotton without bleach.

Huge disappointment

Posted by 5420013870322387720 on May 22, 2013

I really wanted to love this product, but first of all they are small rather than regular.But the biggest problem I have with them is the tiny ammount of glue. They hardly have any! In two minutes they are loose and folding into a roll. Useless. Dr Mercolas organic pads on the other hand are super. Im going back to them even though its annoying they are not avaliable on iherb.

Good product for for good price!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Very nice product!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Note that they are rather small compared to Bodyform/Libresse and similar brands. They absorbs well, and is far, far less smelly then plastic pads. I suspect this is cause the skin actually gets to breathe in these.

goodgood

Posted by 5759923467287724616 on Oct 16, 2013

im so satisfied!

My Favorite Pads

Posted by Reviewer2965868 on May 24, 2010

these are the best pads i've found. i can't go back to using big commercial brands. also try the longer ones for overnight use.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 22, 2014

I'm fan of these pads now. They are much more delicate than ordinary pads selling here in Ukraine, I have no irritation after using Natracare. Girls with sensitive skin (like me) will definately feel the difference. The only thing I've noticed about these pads - they stick well only to natural cotton underwear, but not to lycra or elastan, for example. They slide on synthetics and doesn't hold.

Great protection

Posted by 5630794621145396353 on Nov 29, 2016

These pad provide great protection. I like that they are organic. They have nice adhesive in the back.

Comfortable

Posted by serenebug on Jul 13, 2014

Soft, comfortable and absorbent.