Good for light days.

Posted by 5600302713161964137 on Oct 12, 2016

I use this pads on my third or fourth day of periods. I do not really think it is highly absorbent, so beware when you are on high flow. By far, it is very soft and light. I already purchased this for three times and will buy it again.

Not good for a heavy flow

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Sep 17, 2014

This is wonderful... as a panty liner. Not effective at all during a heavy flow. I would not purchase again. The only positive is that this brand uses pure cotton without bleach.

Huge disappointment

Posted by 5420013870322387720 on May 22, 2013

I really wanted to love this product, but first of all they are small rather than regular.But the biggest problem I have with them is the tiny ammount of glue. They hardly have any! In two minutes they are loose and folding into a roll. Useless. Dr Mercolas organic pads on the other hand are super. Im going back to them even though its annoying they are not avaliable on iherb.

Good product for for good price!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Very nice product!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Note that they are rather small compared to Bodyform/Libresse and similar brands. They absorbs well, and is far, far less smelly then plastic pads. I suspect this is cause the skin actually gets to breathe in these.

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I like these, they are so soft and feels natural.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2493915 on Aug 12, 2012

great for the eco friendly woman, they do the job...

Geniales

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Aug 13, 2012

Perfectaaaas Repetiré

Good price, good product

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 09, 2011

I like their eco-commitment, i.e. cardboard box, cloth wrapper, vs other supposedly natural brands that use a lot of plastic.

Great!

Posted by Revron on Sep 14, 2011

I've been using these for many years. I like the organic cotton cover. Its plastic free. I do use Maxim and seventh generation now and then. But these are my regular pads. Thank you iherb for your excellent service.