used this since 17.

Posted by 5180001879788222557 on Mar 18, 2014

this is great product. i heard that if you using chemical treated sanitizer napkin, it can lead you a prolonged period pain, this is great if u r suffering from period pain. i honestly never had period pain since i used natracare product. so much cheaper than retail shops in AU.

fantastic

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

great product

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

Good!

Posted by 4850533521870022324 on Aug 20, 2014

No trouble for the sensitive skin

Perfect

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Aug 26, 2014

Great products.best on market

good

Posted by 4971691350668177273 on Sep 17, 2014

Super!

Posted by enidsera on May 11, 2014

Having tried so many brands of regular pads, my skin sensitivity acted up and I can no longer wear anything synthetic. These are amazing! On apperance they were quite thin but super absorbent, I hardly noticed that I was wearing them.

Good

Posted by 5408122299054503603 on May 24, 2014

I always use this product. Thank you.

good

Posted by 5455945873963434828 on Jun 01, 2014

Everything in the garden is lovely

nice and light

Posted by 4698320757570198726 on Jun 11, 2014

i love this how these are not scented good sizing as well