Good product

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jun 29, 2014

Nice & natural, no irritation. Will order again.

Comfortable

Posted by serenebug on Jul 13, 2014

Soft, comfortable and absorbent.

Good for a natural product

Posted by Tokito on Jul 26, 2014

These pads are well made, safe and easy to use. I've been using them for ten months now and will never go back to the old style. I never feel these and they don't rub off my skin while wearing them. Great product.

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

Good!

Posted by 4850533521870022324 on Aug 20, 2014

No trouble for the sensitive skin

Perfect

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Aug 26, 2014

Great products.best on market

good

Posted by 4971691350668177273 on Sep 17, 2014

good

fantastic

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

great product

Only brand I use!

Posted by 5586893376530169662 on May 03, 2016

These are a great size, reliable, environmentally friendly (as much as a disposable can be), and come from a great company. Have used for years and will continue to do so. The regular/normal size is comfortable and not too large or long. Just right for regular days.

Very absorbant

Posted by 5496733025677905829 on Oct 02, 2014

Work well and natural at a reasonable price.