I feel pretected.

Posted by miyachan on Mar 13, 2013

Healthier by Nature Certified Organic Cotton Cover Plastic-Free Totally Chloride Free Natural Materials Perfume Free Over 90% Biodegradable, that's what counts the most!

Great Pads, great absorbency

Posted by 5702042179487088688 on Feb 27, 2014

Great pads - comfortable, as far as pads go. Absorbency was better than other "non-natural" pads I've used in the past. Will buy again.

Absorbant! Thin! Wings!

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011

Winged pad performed well on all levels of absorbency. I also prefer a pad that is not too thin - this is just right.

Bad glue

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015

Pads were good, but I didn't like the fact that is does not stick properly. I don't think I will purchase it again

thin, but coarse and stiff

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this one absoves really well, but not very friendly to the skin. this is just too hard..I feel like i am wearing PAPER, kinda news paper on my skin!!which in NOT nice.. but at least this one is super friendly to the environment and the body, inside the body, so i would definately use this again. If only this product were softer and milder to the skin!!!! but this is very thin, which is hoped really. I can choose from bulky soft and thin stiff. both of them have good point, and weak point. I dont think natural products always make perfect, so i would accept this quality.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

good

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on May 01, 2008

Been searching forever for something not irritating,w ork very well, only I wish there was more in the box.

Very absorbant

Posted by 5496733025677905829 on Oct 02, 2014

Work well and natural at a reasonable price.

good alternative to the toxic pads on the market

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am glad I have an alternative to using other toxic/bleached pads with dioxin that are found around. It does the job well for what is intended to do. However, I wish it would be soften and also stick on better, for which I had to give it only 4 stars.

Comfortable for daily use

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

Love Natracare pads, and natural ultra pads regular work well for me during the day.