• Tampons without applicator.

• Reviews | English

Why so tiny?

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 26, 2014

For any norwegians out there (and possible scandinavians in general), just want to give you a heads up. I found that these "regular" sized tampons were quite small. They are a sort of mix between our "normal" and minis. So you might want to up the size to Super instead. The boxes/tampons do not come with that rocket launcher thing, thankfully! So you can fit them in pockets, purses, etc. They also don't have that "silk coating" so they might seem a little dry compared to what we might be used to. The brand is good though, so I will continue to buy these!

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3102350 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using these for over 5 years now. I switched when I had a severe abnormal Pap and now will put nothing with toxins or chemicals in my body. I have been extremely happy with their ease of use and quality.

Natracare rocks

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Nov 04, 2006

I've been using natracare for years. My vaginal health increased after I stopped using those conventional poison plugs. I had cervical dysplasia (pre-cancer) and it cleared. Every woman needs to use natural feminine products.

Easy to use

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jun 02, 2013

These are the first non-applicator tampons that I have ever purchased and used. I must say they are very easy to use and are very portable.

I really like...

Posted by Reviewer2621477 on Jul 21, 2010

It is so convenient. You can put 10 in your purse and it is not bulky! I use everything organic, why not tampons. I like! It is easy to apply without applicator too!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1913384 on Jan 01, 2011

These are my favorite tampons. I like that there are no nasty chemicals and that the package itself is also recyclable. I prefer these to the 7th Generation brand. I also like their pads.

important for health

Posted by Reviewer3055401 on Jun 11, 2008

organic, quality company, and excellent price!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on Nov 17, 2008

I really like these and the fact that they're organic.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2517908 on Apr 06, 2009

I like these tampon. They're very effective.

these work just as well as OB

Posted by Reviewer2403215 on Apr 12, 2009

Plus I'm doing the right thing for the environment and my body.