• Tampons without applicator.

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Reviewer1279735 on Apr 23, 2016

Very good! Have used these for years now, and feel confident about what I put inside my body is safe.

small

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Mar 28, 2016

Way too small for any woman to use

they do the job

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Work exactly as expected, this is a good price for the quality and quantity.

Excellent product, reduces intensity of period

Posted by 5451960884920419852 on Dec 13, 2015

The product is great - I have been using Natracare Organic Cotton Tampons for years and I swear by them because products made from unbleached, organic cotton do reduce the flow and intensity of the period. Unfortunately, they are a bit hard to come by because it is yet not well known that bleached tampons and pads insert chemicals in a sensitive area and thus further an increased and heavier blood flow. I had to order this product from abroad and though the service was excellent - very speedy, great packing, good pricing - I wish the website would mention that the duty amount should be taken into consideration - I ended up almost paying double and that made the product quite expensive.

The best!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Feb 16, 2015

I only ever use Natracare tampons because they are as natural as tampons could be, no chlorine bleeaching or rayon. They never failed me either.

Great applicator free tampons

Posted by 5067737858286094170 on Jan 26, 2015

I love that they are applicator free. No need for the extra waste. Have never had an issue with these.

incómodos y no absorben. uncomfortable and do not absorb

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 12, 2015

No me han gustado nada. Son muy incómodos, el tamaño grande y vienen sin aplicador. el algodón viene demasiado compactado y por eso no absorbe bien. Al quitármelo incluso me ha dolido, ya que mi piel es muy sensible. I really did not like this ptoduct. The tampons are very uncomfortable, the size is quite big and do not have any applicator. The cotton is very compacted, that is why it does not absorb much. When I had to take it out, it really hurted as I have sensitive skin.

Uncomfortable

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 22, 2014

These tampons are very similar to o.b. in terms of "fit". Unfortunately, that means it doesn't fit me well and I find it uncomfortable as I can always feel the tampon when I'm wearing it. Also causes me some very slight irritation despite being made of cotton. Others may have more luck with these tampons but I would not repurchase.

very good