• Tampons with applicator.

• Reviews | English

A cause for joy!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Nov 10, 2009

I've been looking for tampons with applicators (sorry, can't use it without!) that I trust! Don't like the conventional brands, especially with plastic applicators. In Taiwan, tampons are available, but I can't use them and just don't really like them, especially because there's no applicator. I don't know who uses them, actually. Natracare's applicator is great - it has a rounded tip that you can push the tampon through, not just a cardboard tube with a whole at the end (which works OKAY but not all that comfortable). I'm really super happy I can oder these items from iHerb, I don't have to even go out of the house, and I can order for a few months at a time - much, much easier. I use tampons and pads together (I find I need to as that seems to work the best), but I do rely a great deal on tampons, esepcially if I'm going to be out and about. Plus, they're much easier to carry if you're traveling. These really work wonderfully, and puts my mind (and body) at ease! I wish I didn't HAVE to use any of it, so I will try the moon cup again, but all in all, I am very happy and satisfied with Natracare! Highly recommended, and the price is great - so is the quality! PS: "super" I think is really about "super", same as other brands, so you can go with that. I am posting the same review for the REGULAR, as I've used them both.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

This is a great all natural product, no bleaching, or chemicals in such a sensitive area. I just wish they would give a few more in each box.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Work very well, almost no leakages. I now use the applicator ones from this brand, which are fantastic.

Wish it said 'applicator' in the name.

Posted by 5294118665708076704 on Jan 28, 2015

I see now that there's a little picture of one on the box, but don't see any written mention. This isn't what I wanted to buy. But the product is good for what it is.

Good.

Posted by theirresistible on Aug 07, 2013

Easy to use.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2899553 on Dec 16, 2007

Wonderful, recommend!!

what can i say....

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Jun 10, 2010

it does what its supposed to. just love it that its organic, great for me and the environment.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3319055 on Dec 21, 2010

These are the best - I actually stopped having intense cramping once I started using organic tampons!

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

I like it, very natural and soft

아주만족스러워요