Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by Reviewer1566269 From Arkansas on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Good for itch but not for cure

Posted by Reviewer2144919 From Japan on Apr 12, 2009

Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.

Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 From Colorado on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Did not work for me

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jun 30, 2012

Smells strongly of Lavender which I like. The packaging is not suitable for this product as it is very liquid and the tube has a big opening. The products ends up clogging the screw on cap. Have to be careful about usage and storage. It did not work on my eczema but it did work on some skin rashes. The product looks like a brownish green goo.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 From California on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.