Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.

Did not work for me

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jun 30, 2012

Smells strongly of Lavender which I like. The packaging is not suitable for this product as it is very liquid and the tube has a big opening. The products ends up clogging the screw on cap. Have to be careful about usage and storage. It did not work on my eczema but it did work on some skin rashes. The product looks like a brownish green goo.

Good

Posted by 5082317172362882808 on Jul 23, 2014

Does what it says only slower than steroid cream.

Very helpful

Posted by 5466437264835463875 on Aug 11, 2014

Dry the eczema and reduce itching and irritation. It works for me but it's very expensive

So far so good

Posted by 5082407466192751548 on Sep 22, 2016

My daughter has used it just a few times, so far there is slight improvement in her condition. We love that it has essential oils instead of steroids

Carmen B

Posted by Carmensherbalresource on Feb 25, 2014

Fast shipping and hoping for great results. Love the all natural options available with iherb. FAST shipping and overseas too! Thank you so much for your great products :)

great

Posted by Reviewer1280344 on May 17, 2011

This cream is the best I have found for relieving itching. If my skin is a bit raw then it stings after a while but then soothes the itch and moisturises well.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2646305 on Aug 02, 2011

At the moment it is working very well. I am pleased with the result. I shall be ordering more from you if the price has not gone up.