Very helpful

Posted by 5466437264835463875 on Aug 11, 2014

Dry the eczema and reduce itching and irritation. It works for me but it's very expensive

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

I love the pleasant lavender smell of this cream but it didn't work for my son's diaper rash or eczema.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

Psoriasis Healing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 07, 2009

Excellent source for Psoriasis. Used for teenage son. Nothing else worked until we tried this. Best when used in conjunction with shower wash by Natralia. Doesn't dry out skin. Use sparingly and spread evenly. Relieves dryness and remarkable improvements visible after two applications. Highly recommend. Excellent product.

Superb creme!

Posted by Reviewer3192386 on Jun 28, 2011

Perfect, perfect, perfect! My husbands bad eczema vanished from his hands, just in few days. I´ve higly recommended this creme to my friends.

good Cream

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Jul 21, 2012

good cream, helps my skin

So goooooooood

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Sep 05, 2012

Jeg am very happy with this crem. Det best we ever trie. My dother hat psoririasis and it works wonders. I have eczema and it helps very much.It is fantastic...

Awesome and natural

Posted by Reviewer1768136 on Jan 26, 2013

LOVE this. Works so well for itchiness/razor burn and isn't overkill like the pure zinc creams. Does not leave color and stain. I did not read the lesser star reviews so I don't know what their complaints are but if you have razor burn or any other itchy skin irritations I highly recommend this stuff!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1349255 on May 31, 2013

This cream really helps on psoriasis!

g