Good

Posted by 5082317172362882808 on Jul 23, 2014

Does what it says only slower than steroid cream.

Very helpful

Posted by 5466437264835463875 on Aug 11, 2014

Dry the eczema and reduce itching and irritation. It works for me but it's very expensive

Did not work for me

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jun 30, 2012

Smells strongly of Lavender which I like. The packaging is not suitable for this product as it is very liquid and the tube has a big opening. The products ends up clogging the screw on cap. Have to be careful about usage and storage. It did not work on my eczema but it did work on some skin rashes. The product looks like a brownish green goo.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

I love the pleasant lavender smell of this cream but it didn't work for my son's diaper rash or eczema.

Mixed

Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 24, 2016

I have mixed feelings for this one. Only when I received it in realised it's a steroid free cream. Ok... it's not as bad, I like the smell but after applying the cream to the surface it tickles a little, I would even say it burns. I applied it last night and this morning it looks better.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

Have'nt tried yet.

helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

Good Product

Posted by 5345340895297782824 on Oct 15, 2016

I have just applied two times on my daughter problematic areas and the conditions are greatly improved, amazing!