Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

Good

Posted by 5082317172362882808 on Jul 23, 2014

Does what it says only slower than steroid cream.

Very helpful

Posted by 5466437264835463875 on Aug 11, 2014

Dry the eczema and reduce itching and irritation. It works for me but it's very expensive

Did not work for me

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jun 30, 2012

Smells strongly of Lavender which I like. The packaging is not suitable for this product as it is very liquid and the tube has a big opening. The products ends up clogging the screw on cap. Have to be careful about usage and storage. It did not work on my eczema but it did work on some skin rashes. The product looks like a brownish green goo.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.