Good

Posted by 5082317172362882808 on Jul 23, 2014

Does what it says only slower than steroid cream.

Very helpful

Posted by 5466437264835463875 on Aug 11, 2014

Dry the eczema and reduce itching and irritation. It works for me but it's very expensive

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

I love the pleasant lavender smell of this cream but it didn't work for my son's diaper rash or eczema.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

Have'nt tried yet.

helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

My eczema is gone!

Posted by 5119189197620884529 on Aug 01, 2016

Thanks to this cream. After using for over month, my eczema is gone! It needs patience to keep using this 'cause at first your condition might get worse. It's ok. It's the fight of bacteria against medicine. After couple of weeks, you will see the result like me.

Really works! Работает!

Posted by 5431046501508461069 on Aug 07, 2016

I bought this cream for my daughter (almost 4). It works perfect with her eczema, next morning the skin is less reddish and much more smooth. I will continue using it and hope everything is gone soon! But we use homeopaty at the same time. Я купила этот крем для дочки (почти 4 года). Крем реально помогает с ее экземой, на следующее утро покраснения почти ушли, и кожа гораздо более гладкая. Будем продолжать использовать этот крем. Надеюсь, все пройдет скоро. Но параллельно мы пьем гомеопатию.

great stuff!

Posted by 5171960715024631558 on Jan 20, 2015

Wow! All of a sudden I had a big rash, in my neck, breastbone etc. BIG! This cream cured me so fast and it smells really good.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.