Carmen B

Posted by Carmensherbalresource on Feb 25, 2014

Fast shipping and hoping for great results. Love the all natural options available with iherb. FAST shipping and overseas too! Thank you so much for your great products :)

great

Posted by Reviewer1280344 on May 17, 2011

This cream is the best I have found for relieving itching. If my skin is a bit raw then it stings after a while but then soothes the itch and moisturises well.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2646305 on Aug 02, 2011

At the moment it is working very well. I am pleased with the result. I shall be ordering more from you if the price has not gone up.

It is pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1832200 on May 14, 2011

its helps a little bit, but still on the hunt for a good eczema cream that works really well

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the second Natural Homeopathic eczema cream i've bought from here and, unfortunately, i would have to conclude that homeopathic creams do not work for me. like it or not, only regular medicine have worked for my mild eczema. having said that, i don't think it is fair for me to question the efficacy of these products as the first one i bought worked for my son.

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Nov 22, 2014

When applied, it's a very minty and it lasts a while. The smell is also very strong and lingers in the room for a couple of hours. Still deciding if it is helping my eczema.

Moyen

Posted by 5433886333598587793 on Jun 22, 2013

Odeur trop forte

Natural Homeopathic Eczema Cream

Posted by 5153169448429082957 on May 02, 2015

After some weeks of using this cream, I noticed that it did relieve the itching and flaking for sometime but as the rash becomes worst, I had to find another solution.

no quita la psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 15, 2013

no quita la psoriasis

Not convincing

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Jun 06, 2014

I used it for my eczema and it feels quite nice on my skin, but i cannot say that it improves my symptoms at all