Cant really say!

Posted by lillanne on Jun 14, 2012

I wasnt really happy with this product. But since I am not sure I have psorias even if the doctor think so, my testimoney are a bit doubtful.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the second Natural Homeopathic eczema cream i've bought from here and, unfortunately, i would have to conclude that homeopathic creams do not work for me. like it or not, only regular medicine have worked for my mild eczema. having said that, i don't think it is fair for me to question the efficacy of these products as the first one i bought worked for my son.

Did not work.

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Sep 29, 2011

Probably wasn`t the right choise for my daughters skin conditions.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.

Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2646305 on Aug 02, 2011

At the moment it is working very well. I am pleased with the result. I shall be ordering more from you if the price has not gone up.

Superb creme!

Posted by Reviewer3192386 on Jun 28, 2011

Perfect, perfect, perfect! My husbands bad eczema vanished from his hands, just in few days. I´ve higly recommended this creme to my friends.

great

Posted by Reviewer1280344 on May 17, 2011

This cream is the best I have found for relieving itching. If my skin is a bit raw then it stings after a while but then soothes the itch and moisturises well.

It is pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1832200 on May 14, 2011

its helps a little bit, but still on the hunt for a good eczema cream that works really well

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2060919 on Mar 08, 2011

Totally satisfied and releived my eczema