Awesome and natural

Posted by Reviewer1768136 on Jan 26, 2013

LOVE this. Works so well for itchiness/razor burn and isn't overkill like the pure zinc creams. Does not leave color and stain. I did not read the lesser star reviews so I don't know what their complaints are but if you have razor burn or any other itchy skin irritations I highly recommend this stuff!!

Great!

Posted by 5130745268793153557 on Apr 05, 2015

Many thanks for fast and prompt packing & shipping the items I have ordered! Great shopping experience!

Really works! Работает!

Posted by 5431046501508461069 on Aug 07, 2016

I bought this cream for my daughter (almost 4). It works perfect with her eczema, next morning the skin is less reddish and much more smooth. I will continue using it and hope everything is gone soon! But we use homeopaty at the same time. Я купила этот крем для дочки (почти 4 года). Крем реально помогает с ее экземой, на следующее утро покраснения почти ушли, и кожа гораздо более гладкая. Будем продолжать использовать этот крем. Надеюсь, все пройдет скоро. Но параллельно мы пьем гомеопатию.

helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

g

Posted by 5563500676999491579 on Jun 22, 2014

Wow! It's very good!!

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1349255 on May 31, 2013

This cream really helps on psoriasis!

Carmen B

Posted by Carmensherbalresource on Feb 25, 2014

Fast shipping and hoping for great results. Love the all natural options available with iherb. FAST shipping and overseas too! Thank you so much for your great products :)

So far so good

Posted by 5082407466192751548 on Sep 22, 2016

My daughter has used it just a few times, so far there is slight improvement in her condition. We love that it has essential oils instead of steroids

great

Posted by Reviewer1280344 on May 17, 2011

This cream is the best I have found for relieving itching. If my skin is a bit raw then it stings after a while but then soothes the itch and moisturises well.