Natren, Gy-Na•Tren, Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit, 2 Bottles, 14 Capsules Each (Ice)

The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2366667 From Texas on Oct 23, 2008

Absolutely the BEST product for yeast/bacterial issues EVER. I have suffered thru countless prescriptions and NOTHING comes close to this. It's inexpensive and does not require the constant visits back and fourth to your Dr. for yet another exam and prescription. This is a FANTASTIC product!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer3143413 From California on Dec 05, 2008

It really works! I've been suffering from BV for months and tried everything including all kinds of anti-bio, anti-fungal stuff my doctor prescribed(three times this year). I was so desperate-since they never worked. So I tried to search 'BV' on Internet to find solutions and saw the very positive reviews about this product here and ordered. OMG, this works the best! Also I want to say 'thank you' to iherb. You guys run really great delivery service that no other online suppliers can beat. The quickest delivery and the perfect cold-air-tight-sealing package! I'm very impressed and satisfied. :)

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2740017 From Missouri on Jan 11, 2009

I recommend this product to anyone with re-occuring yeast infections. I swam in the river one summer and got a bad bacterial infection. After 2 rounds of strong antibiotics, which cleared up the bacteria, I then had a monthly yeast infection. I battled these infections with over the counter yeast medicine as well as an oral acidophilus but they kept coming back. I ordered this product in desperation and praise the Lord, I haven't had another infection in over 4 months! Relief in 2 little bottles. Excellent!

Definitely worth it

Posted by Reviewer2765799 From Tennessee on Nov 13, 2008

I have tried many other yeast infection treatments, with mixed results. I have gotten some help from homeopathic suppositories, but this has definitely worked better. Even the over-the-counter pharmaceutical yeast infection treatments did not work well for me. For anyone with chronic infections, I would recommend buying two of these kits at once so you'll always have one ready if you need it, or in case you find you need a longer treatment plan. If this kit seems expensive, just think how much money and time it costs to take off work, see a doctor and fill a prescription that isn't good for you anyway. Also, definitely continue taking by-mouth probiotics when you're finished, for long-term relief of symptoms.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer3143911 From California on May 05, 2008

I was dealing with yeast infections for over a year - regularly. I tried everything natural under the sun to deal with it - including changing my diet. I took this product once for the recommended time and I'm ecstatic having gone more than a month without a yeast infection! Highly recommend it!!!!