Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natren, Gy-Na•Tren, Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit, 2 Bottles, 14 Capsules Each (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

This product may work for some people, but not for me: every time I used the vaginal capsules, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for several hours. The oral capsules didn't have any effect at all. And even though boric acid, the main active ingredient in the yellow vaginal capsules, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, while Lactobacillus acidophilus, the main ingredient in the pink oral capsules, is supposed to help restore the normal vaginal flora, this product didn't cure me of BV or offer any noticeable relief.

[Natren, Gy-Na•Tren Vaginal Health Solution Kit

Posted by Reviewer3014452 on May 19, 2010

Shipping was fast and the product was still cold when I got it. Also, you could tell it was brand new. About the product... I am going to give it a second chance. After trying many other prescribed creams I believe this product helped control the infection even better than the prescribed creams. However, it did not cure me and that is the reason why I want to try it again. Hopefully this time I will not only feel better but also will get rid of the infection. I am giving it 3 starts because I felt better after using it for 14 days but I am not giving it 4 or 5 stars because I am still dealing with the infection. After trying it for the second time I will update my review.

Worked for the time being

Posted by Reviewer1663088 on Jun 13, 2011

I have been suffering for BV ever since i have had my daughter. i tried this product and it worked perfectly while i was using it. When the capsules ran out the problems came back. Im going to try fem-dopilus probiotics 2x a day with 800 mg of folic acid every day. Wish me luck.... SEARCHING for a cure.

No cure

Posted by Reviewer1618160 on Dec 21, 2011

This worked great in the beginning especiall combined with the few extra probiotics they send you, but this alone, doesn't work. I'm sure it's good for you, but if you are looking for a cure....this is not it. I didn't miss a day with any of it. I have constant BV infections.