Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 100 mg, 45 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2673673 on Jun 26, 2011

I had been using Now's 5-htp 100mg once daily at night for years. It helped with my depression, anxiety, food cravings, and stopped my migraine headaches. I tried Natrol's Time Released 5-htp for several weeks last month and developed daily nausea and started to feel down/sad again. Once I switched back to Now's 5-htp, the nausea stopped and my feelings improved.

Not for insomia.

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Jul 06, 2012

I couldn't sleep for 3,4 hours at night. I stopped to take it after 3 days. I think I was more happy on the first day but after that just tired.

No noté nada

Posted by 4872015834337550432 on Jan 03, 2014

No noté ningún cambio en mi estado de animo

bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer2676633 on Oct 31, 2010

I couldn't sleep at all because it gave me restless legs syndrome. It was really too much in terms of side effects. I dropped it after 2 days. It was my first time trying 5-HTP, I can't compare it to other brands.