• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

made me vomit

Posted by 4956800461529164863 on Nov 12, 2014

I'm an average asian woman and 200mg a day may be too much for me or this product may even be harmful. I threw up everything i'd had (i don't usually vomit) and was sick for 2 days after taking this. I guess it's dangerous to just trust statements on the label when they're not evaluated by others.

Not so fast...

Posted by Reviewer2523086 on Jun 23, 2011

I was about 1 week off of the lexapro, and I started taking the time release...I broke out in a rash with continuous itching. I waited until I was off for a month and tried the time release again, and I broke out in a rash again, I coudn't even sleep due to the effects of these tablets I took. I am not taking the chance and will completely discontinue use.

5htp

Posted by 4751031626862130202 on Sep 02, 2014

This specific product may be wonderful for everyone else, but did not do me any good. with all due respect this brand ingredients somehow did not agree with me. I use another brand and it gives great result. Apology for the negative feed back about this specific product.

to need a certificate

Posted by 5347698848367969754 on Dec 03, 2013

These products need a certificate in order to trust. For example, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Please attach a copy my e-mail. Thank you,

Nao recebi o produto ainda

Posted by 5511048758870314953 on Apr 09, 2014

Ainda nao recebi o meu produto, nao tenho como avaliar.