Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 200 mg, 30 Tablets

5htp

Posted by kidkounselor on Jun 17, 2011

haven't really noticed a difference in mood or appetite yet, but will continue taking it on a longer trial...sleep better tho

Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1971301 on Dec 11, 2011

I always buy my Natrol 5-HTP from iHerb. I think the product works well for me. I appreciate the low prices from iHerb and their quick shipping!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

Great product, easy to take and very effective. I like the time release, I take one pill in the morning and I am good for the entire day. iherb offers a great price for this product too; GNC charges twice as much, and the more you buy, the more you save.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 16, 2011

Sleeping like a baby now :)